Thread: So.. like what's new?

Default So.. like what's new?

Hey all.. long time no see. =)
    Just popping my head in to see what's been going on lately? Anyword on updates, and the future of HZ?
    AKA Maguai, PogoWolf (Chaos)
    www.PogoWolf.com / www.GamersVue.com
    [/RIGHT]

Funny, I've looked at your public profile a few hours ago. Unity and Blight have been shut down in December, and still no patches nor updates. we're still waiting for the Unitas (new EU shard) transfer. The boards are overmoderated. Peaches is gone, like most of the players. Better not talk about HZ future.

Heya Pogo!

Same old, same old. Content development pretty much stopped dead in it's tracks as soon as EI/PM bought HZ. The 'event's are now WM spawns periodically (every few days), or at least were before we left. Chaos is still running, and that's about all we can say at the moment. Deoir and I have cancelled. Partly due to Carmen (see our goodbye thread in OffTopic), and partly because NOTHING new was happening and the servers kept getting worse and worse. It made us both VERY sad all the same though

I still haunt the boards waiting for another shoe to drop. Unity gone, Blight Gone, Chaos was looking like it wouldn't make it through to another day a few times and they managed to get someone who knew what they were doing for a few days.

Billing problems seem to be persisting, but knock on wood, ours hasn't seem to be billing since we canceled.

I think most of us are waiting for April to see what will happen just before or after the fiscal year/fiscal quarter.

Tell your girl we said 'Hi!'

-HratLi aka Tyme

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Heya Pogo. :-)

Like they say, "If you can't say anything nice...."
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Coming back to write up more player guides? I'd ble glad of that.

Well, aside from more things getting built all the time, not much is changing.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I bought a new teevee but when I opened the box the screen had been kicked in.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Thread Information