Well, time has come. March is gone and i made up my mind.

This little construction company named Ashanias Constructions ltd. is breaking down the tents. No Unitas is waiting for me and i cant and wont withstand the necessary work to get back what i lost through the closure of Unity.

I had a lot of fun. Working for you all, working with you all, fighting side to side with you and dying with you all, was an honor and a pleasure.

I heard about a place named middleearth. I dont know what waiting there for me. New shores, new experiences and i hope at least half the amount of the folks i did meet around in Istaria.

I was already missing a lot of you (some of you did chose to stop playing, some abandoned Unity for the more promising order and chaos). To name all of you im missing would make a complete page of names.

Those who will stay around: Have fun and kill some blights for me.

* Looking around in the now empty silo. After hesitating for a moment taking the last remaining brick of sandstone out of the silo to put it into the bags of the cargo leggings. Ash shouts: "Guess we got all!! Caravan go. And dont loose load. Those who do will be set to bread and water until the loss is made up!"

And during the time the caravan is leaving shepherds mountain, behind her flames are roaring consuming the last, once proud buildings, which made Ashs home. *

Safe travels, have fun and see you around.

If you will visit middleearth and notice an Ashania, greet her. You have good chances it will be me.

Yours Ash