Thread: To my good friend Jerhis

Default To my good friend Jerhis

Thank you for teaching me the game I currently enjoy, and I hope every thing works out my friend. Enjoy your sleep and I hope to see you soon. Pleas come back to the land where we meet and once again gain many Death Points with me.
    my next 50 Death Points are for you

Ps if you see this pleas Pm me

You’re Friend
    EPION
    Enemy of Crafting XD
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default I have a question

EPION, sometimes, do you just type to see yourself type? Because it seems you post about every little thing about your horizons life. You could have easily told Jerhis thanks in game. Sorry, but that's just my look on what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxes
    EPION, sometimes, do you just type to see yourself type? Because it seems you post about every little thing about your horizons life. You could have easily told Jerhis thanks in game. Sorry, but that's just my look on what you do.
    You do not understand, Jerhis was a teacher in the game. He tough many players including my ,there is a situation in his life right now that is hard for him. I just wanted to let him know that at least one of his students is behind him.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

we are all with you dear Jerhis and i hope you will be Ok and to see you soon again.

He didn't teach you how to type, right?

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    i hope you guys are close friends and this is how you mess with each other. otherwise that was a lame comment.

I ignore these comments there not productive and in every aspect extremely rude.

Thread Information