Thread: Goodbye

Default Goodbye

Well, I'm making my bows all Lotro was the final nail heh. Even before then though, I hadn't logged in weeks. Finally gave away my gear and stuff the other night and I have now effectively canceled my account. It is hard to say goodbye, my first mmo, best people ever, all that jazz. Thanks to my guild, Dabogus, Ceinlys, Dematari, Qarana, Silithus, and to my friends, Dranslin, Tyroth, ToGath, Phillip, Sephiranoth and many many others for some awesome memories. You all made this experience so memorable for me. So it is with no small measure of regret that I make this post. If anyone here decides to travel to middle earth look me up, I'm on Silverlode (peren and bronnie) and Vilya (aksana). I'd be glad to help in any way. Take care all!
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

*frowns* Sad to see that you had left. Was wondering where you had disappeared to, and its a pity that I havn't seen this thread sooner, of course I havn't been here in quite a while. Take care and here's to wishing you the best. Keep in touch *smiles*

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

I wish you all the best Aria, good fortune in Lotro.
    Komier Nainhammer

Aghazstamn

Vestige of Hope, Order

Thread Information