Thread: I still remember...

Default I still remember...

...when I got my Unity trial key, and logged in for the first time, September 16, 2005.

I really liked New Trismus when I arrived there for the very first time, as a young and still inexperienced hatchling. Out of all newbie experiences I've had, NT was the best.

This little video from Soresha, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z9a1...elated&search= brings back so many pleasant memories... I really miss that peaceful little place.

Default Re: I still remember...

why did they do this to us ?

is there any way to let the rest of the world know what possible faith they are about to face when deciding to play games hosted by PME ? We cant just go silent about it. PME has shortly started a beta of their new game ..

uhhh, Ahael
    I can still feel the wind under my wings, smell the sea the forests, feel the sand under my claws...:-(
    thx for that memory *huggs*

and Ivy *huggs*: I wished I had an idea...

Isen`t there really noone who can bring us back home??

Maybe when i win in the lottery i would love to buy horizons from ei and make hz a open source project. There are many players who would love to programm for horizons.

So lets pray that I win in the lottery maybe one day

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Open Source Project? Neat sounding!.. but dont Tulga still own the rights to the 'Evolution' Engine? They are using for thier new 'Dark World' game.

If anyone is on Chaos, I'm playing there as 'Saleck Inferno'.. be sure to say hi!
    Inferno - Level 100 DRAG/100 DCRA/63 DLSH/43 Million Hoard, Ancient Dragon on Chaos (formerly Wind/Unity).
    Saleck - Mage in Training. Too many Craft Schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Open Source Project? Neat sounding!.. but dont Tulga still own the rights to the 'Evolution' Engine? They are using for thier new 'Dark World' game.
    I'm not real sure about the status of the "Evolution Engine", except that is called "Server Solution" or something like that now. But they are not using it to develop anything new. All the staff was laid off and have gone their seperate ways. There is not much left of Tulga. As a result, Dark World is a dead project. It is not happening.

Thread Information