Thread: Becaus of No lairs in Chaos for sale

Exclamation Becaus of No lairs in Chaos for sale

Hopefully i can get one by Posting i am paying community Price + work Put in to the lair Hoping the coast dose not exceed 5 g but Vault wont holed any ting any more V vault

so Pleas Talk to Epion
    cant go on a Killing spree with out some place to store the Bounty
    tanks
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Becaus of No lairs in Chaos for sale

If you're not particular about location, there are lairs available on chaos. Its just most of the ones with nice locations are taken.

Take a look on Drakul there are loads of lairs for sale there and I think they are nice locations.

They are just not accessable for hatchies

Lots of Porting and i was Hoping i could find one on the Main land
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information