Thread: Why is there a Community forums at all?

Default Why is there a Community forums at all?

Since the forums are obviously NEVER visited by an owner or moderator.

Just look at the Discussions area and see the GARBAGE that is all through that by unknown spewers of filth.

No answers have ever come from the owners to any concern that is brought up in the General area.

I feel all that is accomplished by this forum is a few players talking to each other about hopes and dreams. Unfortunetly, that is never going to happen.

Just my 2c.

Feel free to comment. Little good that it will do anyways.

Default Re: Why is there a Community forums at all?

I guess it gives us something to do lol. We all know that nothing will happen, I have decided a long time ago not to get excited about what I would and wouldnt like to see in game. It is what it is, like it or lump it.

We've all lost some every good friends for the last while and this forum is the only way we can stay in touch with those that have gone on. Atleast thats one positive we can take from it anyways.
    Komier Nainhammer

Aghazstamn

Vestige of Hope, Order

I do not have the E- mail adresses of all my friends from Istaria.

One day , it might be useful to contact them via forum

For what reasons soever^^

I've given up posting to the owners. I do come to see if anyone has something interesting to say or needs help. Many friends I no longer see in game still post here or at least log in to look now and then.

Because hope endures.

Beyond reason, beyond logic, beyond cold reality, hope endures.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Keeping track of friends since the server got killed, watching the direction of the game, or lack thereof.
    Playing since release.
    4th to complete RoP.
    Purely Lunus.
    Dragor Firestrike - (Nobody to play with.)

So that you can ask a question like "why is there a community forum at all?"

Very simple

The current owners Do Not own the sight. Ophealia dose. she holds the cards hear, she can close the sight at will or let it fall down to the deps to where it is now Ei knows that i would like to move the forms to a Ei based sight so many things can occur

a Ei would no longer be away from there Home court
    B more controls over the forms
    c More interaction with the devs ( Still a firm believer that the devs don't want to be flamed every time they speak and that is why they have been silence)
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw
    Very simple

The current owners Do Not own the sight. Ophealia dose. she holds the cards hear, she can close the sight at will or let it fall down to the deps to where it is now Ei knows that i would like to move the forms to a Ei based sight so many things can occur
    Ophelia was banned and completely deleted from the forums by EI because they were illegally using the forum software that she licensed and she had the gall to raise an objection to such a thing. She and those working with her designed and built the community site, but she does not "hold the cards".

a Ei would no longer be away from there Home court
    B more controls over the forms
    c More interaction with the devs ( Still a firm believer that the devs don't want to be flamed every time they speak and that is why they have been silence)
    Don't you get it by now? EI has given up on us. Their only intent is to get as much money out of this thing with as little effort possible. If they are hiding and afraid of posting cause they got flammed a little, then I'd have to honestly say that they are the wimpiest pussies I have ever come across on the internet bar none.

Very simple

There are no devs. Plain and simple. Heck, for all we know all the employees of PMEIEIO are in jail enjoying their quality time with thier new "cellmates" on the "bottom bunk"...
    It is better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.

This is all here just because it isn't costing EI anything at all. If it were, it'd be shut down, the game is only up because it isn't costing them anything.. but with the board active members at 10% of prebuyout, it won't be long now.. And most of the 10% don't play

( Still a firm believer that the devs don't want to be flamed every time they speak and that is why they have been silence)
    careful laddie that barb could be construed to be aimed at peeps like me ...
    fact is the flaming was justified due to stupid billing and shard shutdowns among others
    devs ??
    ei/pm dont have any ... period !
    bloody company is run by a bunch of twits WHOM WONT listen to anyone but their own overinflated opinions of 'emselves

Community forum .... its here for whats left of the community and those of us who DONT HAVE A SHARD to say howdy to peeps we left behind

anyhoo back to knocking dings outta me armour ... have to get ready for the up coming Victorian Longsword Championships ( Australia )

The forums are like a litmus test for some. If something is going to happen (either 'end of world', 'sale to new company', or the odds of me winning the state lottery 'the game gets developed some more') people will probably come here to find out.

News travels quickly, so if you don't read Horizons news in some other forum, it will soon travel here.

The community board sticks around primarily for that. The remaining players hanging around keep in touch here to see old faces and remember the good old days.

Please Epion, try getting a clue and pull your head out of the sand. Kids who plug their ears and go "LALALALALALALLLAAAAA I can't hear you" will STILL hear the same words once the fingers are removed from the ears.

The truth speaks for itself.
    You won't get new content
    You won't get bug fixes
    You won't get Customer Service
    You will get billed multiple times if you aren't careful.

This is it Epion! Horizons as it is today, will be the Horizons for as long as Limelight keeps the bandwidth going to the servers. I would hope you have started a list of email addresses so you won't lose your contacts in-game.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

i am a Eternal Optimist what can i say Last chaos looks good i am set up there if the worst happens i hope u guys come over there if the game shuts down
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information