Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rallying Call

Default Rallying Call

So, our patience seems to have paid off!. Now everyone, and all those of you that are in the background, waiting for change; DON'T WAIT TOO LONG! New owners need funding. When the billing system is fixed and secure, subscribe as soon as u deem prudent, and let us ensure us that the world of Istaria lives on!

Oh, and pllleeaassee, can we have the old ancient dragon models officially patched??? *hatchie eyes*

Sound will probably be fixed again, so I call to attention that the link to my modified music files (ambients) on the main community page is now in order.

Have fun, and remember, always, Bite, THEN think...

Default Re: Rallying Call

I'm trying

re-installed the game..

and I'm stuck cos I can't remember my password (too long since I played)..

I have raised a ticket as the password reminder system never did work for me :P

fingers crossed, I want to be back in Istaria!!! I have NEVER found a game that came close to the crafting system in Horizons, and NEVER found a game where I can build!!

I wanna play!!
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

My credit card is poised and ready for 2 renewals

I will re-sub the second we get confirmation that our unity characters can be awakened from their deep slumber.
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    My credit card is poised and ready for 2 renewals
    As is mine, that is assuming I can get the trial to work on Vista now.

Am waiting myself, to register two accounts.

Methinks Mytzi and I may return very very soon.

It's amazing how purchasing a pet dragon (an as yet unnamed Beardie) gets you thinking again... and to discover that Amon, Rick Simmons and Reyem are back? Couldn't dig out the old login info fast enough

Now to find that <expletive deleted> credit card I hid away so I couldn't blow everything on shiny PC parts :P
    GameGrin.com News monkey
    Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me....

I was amazed at the development and even though I'm short on money with getting ready to move out to college, I squeaked enough to get my sub back and ressurect Runos on order.

No way will I toss good money after bad. I will wait to see how things turn out. If you wish you can pay them 2 or 3 times.

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

I have my credit card in hand ready to resub. I can't play the game cause I run Vista, but I'm willing to support Vi. I just want to know that billing is secure first.

I will resub and the first support ticket letting them know that I have signed back up to help support them and that they have this long to fix the log-in to work with Vista. Just have to deside how long that will be for me most likely 6 months.

Believe me I'm keeping an eye on these developments as well. I've got some RL commitments that will be redoing my budget but if I can I may indeed jump back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobal View Post
    I will re-sub the second we get confirmation that our unity characters can be awakened from their deep slumber.
    Same for me.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Tagath's ready to sub up as soon as the second subs are available again.

Now, where do we send the pizza THIS time????
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

hahaha thats a very good question.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

There's ways around Vista. Best one is to install XP - for the others, search these forums for guides...

Quote Originally Posted by Arturis View Post
    I have my credit card in hand ready to resub. I can't play the game cause I run Vista, but I'm willing to support Vi. I just want to know that billing is secure first.

If unity returns from its long sleep ill be more than happy to sign up and pay again.

I definitely want to sign up again, once I have my password as my reminders aren't working (and I gave up on HZ prematurely when EII took it over)..

wonder how long tickets are taking to answer atm? (18th August, not looked at yet)...
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

I need to see some actual updates applied to the game, as a sign that they will support the game. Its great what they are doing now, but as I posted in another thread, I need to see more action from the new owners before I resub.

Edit - I've got a copy of the client stored on my system, I can reinstall/resub once I see enough action being taken.

Will have to wait and see. There are still issues to be resolved, and the level of communication with the playerbase needs to be assessed in the coming months.

While it is great that those who can actually do something with the game now have control of it, they are still severely understaffed and there's still no guarantee that Baker won't come back later and do something else stupid to ram it into the ground again.

Thread Information