Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hz to be brought back from the dead???

Default Re: Hz to be brought back from the dead???

I have also been logging back in the last few days. Looking forward to finally getting my plot in Selen Shore planned and built again. Been sitting dormant for so long.

Well it seems I don't exist anymore.

Username and password aren't being recognized at all. :/

Emailed support for help, but I guess no more Screechy.

Sadly it seems my account is no longer as well. Nngh. Seems like it may be back to hopping about on the ground again. *sigh*
    Also, seems creating an account is still not up. Guess I'll check back tomorrow.

Order - Reilata - Still Lairless..
    Altoholoic

My account is still there, but until billing is turned back on, I can't access it. I canceled under EI the moment they took over. But I know the account is still there. So before you start something new, Reilata, if you played on a US server a least, you might want to wait and see what happens when billing is finally fixed.

I thought they said they turned all accounts back on till billing was posted.

I cancelled my account months ago and cancelled the credit card it was on. But I have been on playing for the last week or so.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Well they reset my password (I emailed) - and it still tells me the username and password can't be found.

Wow... it seems it was just a wrong password, baha. Even though none of the 'secret questions' I remember seemed to work for me, I whittled away at various old passwords and wahey! Got in and everything is all there !

... now the process of downloading alllll the updates. Heh.

Hm.. perhaps I'll start anew anyway. I've had this look since way back in beta! A bit of a snout job, a bit of talon paint. *mumbles to herself as she wanders off*
    Last edited by Reilata; August 31st, 2007 at 02:36 AM.

Order - Reilata - Still Lairless..
    Altoholoic

well its great to see HZ getting some neeeded atention -- I had a chance to log and and i was thrill to finaly see the Harro event screen finaly changed.

I also been testing some other issues befire i decide if i would return full time or not. mainlying testing for memory leeks, portal delays and choppy game play after a few portals -- so far I see some improvement but i am not certains if its due to a lower population.

one thing i would love to see it a character selection screen you could log out to without having to log back in.

take care have fun see you all in game

Thread Information