Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hz to be brought back from the dead???

Default Hz to be brought back from the dead???

I just read the article:
    http://gamersinfo.net/index.php?art/id:1837

Does this mean EI will be gone for good? I'll only re-sub if they are gone, forever. Hz was my favorite game of all time before...well, you know..

Default Re: Hz to be brought back from the dead???

EI's gone...

Yup, indeed they are gone for good now and the game is back in the hands of people who actually know the HZ code and who have worked on the game in the past. We have already experienced some changes, the biggest is that the Blight server is back after months of being shut down by EI.
    The forums have been unlocked allowing new users to register along with several other good things.
    Change is it hand my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Soars View Post
    Yup, indeed they are gone for good now and the game is back in the hands of people who actually know the HZ code and who have worked on the game in the past. We have already experienced some changes, the biggest is that the Blight server is back after months of being shut down by EI.
    The forums have been unlocked allowing new users to register along with several other good things.
    Change is it hand my friend.
    WHOO HOOO!!!!!!!

So I shouldn't be afraid to enter my credit card info (again) for the free trial?

I canceled when EI reared its ugly head and took a bad situation, and made it 10 times worse. Seriously though... why did they buy the game in the first place??

I wish I remembered my character names on Blight. Do you think they might still exist? 40 Dragon and 25 Reaver, or did EI wipe all of Blight.

I looked for EI but I could not see
    I looked under a rock
    I climbed into a tree

I traveled the lands in search of a clue
    I found a green dot
    Then yellow, then blue

They faded into the world ever so slow
    Then the atomic symbol came
    And renewed hopes did glow

A voice proclaimed so loud, so clear
    Fear not Istarians
    Vitrium is here.

We will bring back the hopes and dreams the inhabitants had
    We will bring back joy
    To replace those that were sad

The voice faded as soon as it came
    Istarians rejoiced
    To the saviours of the game

For one long year lay doom and despair
    A world of stagnation
    And gloom in the air.

The sun rises in the sky once more
    Warming the air
    So that dragons can soar

Bipeds running along fields of grass
    Grabbing their poles
    And fishing for bass

Miners and weavers, jewelcrafters all
    Armorers and Fletchers
    Hearing the call

Populations will be booming from the herald of good news
    Crafters are preparing
    They have nothing to lose

So with all of the wonders that fancy the eye
    There was no real reason
    To search for EI
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Don't yet as they are going to revamp the Billing system. If you remember your old log in you can probably just log in as EI EI OH/PMI/Whatever could never figure it out and many people could and are playing for free.

Edit: and blight was one of the first things they brought back on line. The new Company that is.

Read the news this morning. This makes me very happy. DK will be winging thru the skies of istaria shortly.

Will be re-activating my account as soon as they implement the new billing system!!!!! But will probably be on tonight. I so miss flying and my little ole draggie.

Of course it means going back and working on my helian grand hall but I do so want to finish it!
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

OMG,

I am so going to reactivate when the billing system is sqaured away...

As I said before, if someone invested in it, I would return. Thanks for not letting this game completely die. Look forward to seeing you in-game soon.

If you do put in your billing information do it at your own risk, the web page where you enter in your credit card information is still an unsecure site.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Quote Originally Posted by Death-knell View Post
    Read the news this morning. This makes me very happy. DK will be winging thru the skies of istaria shortly.

Will be re-activating my account as soon as they implement the new billing system!!!!! But will probably be on tonight. I so miss flying and my little ole draggie.

Of course it means going back and working on my helian grand hall but I do so want to finish it!
    Elder and wise! Let the Knell that is Death and the Doom of the Foe ring out once more, aye, and not once but thrice and thrice times many!

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save the Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise

Quote Originally Posted by Soars View Post
    If you do put in your billing information do it at your own risk, the web page where you enter in your credit card information is still an unsecure site.
    Yeah the new billing system hasn't gone live yet.

Justa^^

great poem!

It gave me heebie- jeebies all over

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    Justa^^

great poem!

It gave me heebie- jeebies all over
    I second that.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

I have heard heebie jeebies before but not in a good light... so I wikipedia it:

Heebie jeebies is also a term used to describe depression or anxiety. This can be as an after-effect of excessive alcohol intake (see Delirium tremens) or to describe a particular type of anxiety usually related to a particular person or place. For example 'He gives me the heebie jeebies' meaning 'He makes me uncomfortably nervous'.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage View Post
    I have heard heebie jeebies before but not in a good light... so I wikipedia it:

Heebie jeebies is also a term used to describe depression or anxiety. This can be as an after-effect of excessive alcohol intake (see Delirium tremens) or to describe a particular type of anxiety usually related to a particular person or place. For example 'He gives me the heebie jeebies' meaning 'He makes me uncomfortably nervous'.
    Perhaps Heebie Jeebies isn't the exact term to use, but perhaps the result of the them is more to the point. Typically they cause them Goose/chicken bumps.... or chills on the spine.. or several other things... Anyway...
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

i think goosebumps is a good way to put it. heebie-jeebies carries negative connotations.

I think "heartpeeps" might also work.

SWEEEET!!!! I just got an email from an old friend that still plays about the news...... I thought it was a spam mail or a joke.....

I cant say how happy I am to know that HZ may once again LIVE!!!!

omg- I need a new dictionary.
    Lucky me, that you all knew what I ment

This is indeed exciting news for all HZ fans. My old account name on here was Y2Sky, but didn't get to post much. I played mostly back in the release days, but to this day I have yet to find a better class system, crafting system, and role-playing environment than this one. I am hoping to get some technical issues sorted out (dial-up limitation), then hopefully I will try my hand in Istaria once again.

Keep us posted, devs!

Thread Information