Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to re-activate my account

Question Want to re-activate my account

Hello, I have been thinking much about horizons for a long time and lately very often, and yesterday searched for the site and saw new activity with old devs coming back if the info is correct and would love to come back to the game. I had to download the game from the site to my new computer since I lost my hard drive in my last computer crash. for some reason the data base doesnt recognize my email address yet this site for the forums did and gave me the chance to change my old password ..any suggestions?
    My main toons Name was Lillyjo, on the server chaos and i can't seem to log in or get to the right screen if the password is differnt there then here.

I would appreciate any help ..or suggestions
    Thank you Joan, aka Lillyjo

Default Re: Want to re-activate my account

I'm in the same boat. At least you remember your character name!

I created a support ticket about this and asked there. I'd hate to make a new account if they could just reactivate my old one. I pray my Blight chars still exist.

They are working on the billing. Until they get that fixed try logging in. A lot of people could and most likely are playing for free do the the problems EI EI OH/PMI/whoever created.

I tried logging in but it said my password was bad, i requested the search by my email address and it said it doesnt exist how sad.

Try a ticket the password recovery is broken I think.

Submit a ticket with any email addresses you would like to reactivate. CS will reset the passwords with a random code and send the new password to your email. You can then (or should be able to) change the passwords via Account management to what you prefer and then play with the associated email. It only took a couple of days to get mine back.

I tried to send a ticket it wont take a ticket because it doesnt recognize my email or I have to log in its weird like its shut down or something but the forums did and does recognize me..????
    I guess I will try again in a day or two. I loved this game more than any i have played since. and hi Piira do you still have your same plot? heheh I gave my guild plot I bought to a guildie when I left..and I know how EI billed me for months and months after I cancelled finally the credit card company made them adjust.
    Last edited by Lillyjo; August 21st, 2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: had a bit more to say

you have to reister for the new support site seperately.

I lost/forgot the password to my kids' account. I couldn't log into it for over a year. I put in a ticket just the other day and I got an email back yesterday with a new password. How's that for service? Anyway, they mean what they say when they are making changes and getting the game management back to a respectable level. Have faith and patience. I am sure they will be able to help you out like they did for me.

Now that I have both my accounts back.. once they get the billing system fixed and secure.. I'll be ready to go

lillyjo wb!!! I remember you =)

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Lillyjo, the support site is not linked to the horizons login, so you need to register on that site first and create an account there. It may or may not have the exact same e-mail address and/or password your Horizons account has, but that's ok.

It took me back a bit to find out when I tried logging in, then I realized I needed to register first. It REALLY is a new site, not just a revamp on the old.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

C'Gan what is the site? where can I find the site? is there a new log in screen or what?

Lillyjo, did you change your email address or use an alternate one for game login? Just wondering if you're using the right email address for login.

The site is http://support.istaria.com/support-center/index.php
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Just tried that..it gives me an *error email address not registered I never had another address. it has always been the same since I had a computer

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyjo View Post
    Just tried that..it gives me an *error email address not registered I never had another address. it has always been the same since I had a computer
    Well, same here. I think you have to create an account on the support site. So one account for the Forums, one account for the game, and one account for the support site. You can use the same username if you want. But I wouldn't recommend using the same password, just in case.

gonna wait till my son gets home he is the computer person here. lol thanks
    Lillyjo

Another possibility if that dosen't work is since you can log on here, send a PM to Horizons_CS detailing your problem, might help, couldnt hurt
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

On a whim I entered the email I had from a few years ago and viola!! I am in! all my characters are still there! Now all that remains for me is to see if the billing issues I have seen talked about in the forums be taken care of and I will be back. I look forward to playing my dragon again.

I also got my password reset and sent to me

I managed to log in yesterday.. I am *so* pleased HZ is getting some loving..

plot reclaims next please after billing, and I'll activate at least 2 subs
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Heya Lillyjo. Welcome back and I know you'll make your way back. Cya in game.
    ========================
    | ()""'() ~~Have A Good Day!~~
    | ( 'o' ) ****Hehehehe****
    =(,)=(,)==================

Thread Information