Thread: For Velveeta

Default For Velveeta

Hello my Friend

I am so much wishing that you can get Vista to work with Hz so that I can see your name again in OB chat channel, just so's I can say hello to you in person again.

Some of our old friends have returned and we have new friends too now, folk who have chosen to make Blight their home... as we did all that time ago.

My thoughts are with you...
    Poppi, Crafting Dryad/Zastria, Adult Dragon
    of Ad Astra Guild on Chaos

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: For Velveeta

o most holy prophet of heaven, how wonderful to read your kind words!

i am trying everything i have read and can think of (and can whip snake into thinking of), but nothing is working so far. and all i can do is dream of being online so i can discuss how carter and his butt have fallen out of favour in honor of the nathan stark bod....(if you saw the 2nd season premiere of 'eureka', you totally know what i mean!)

dearest poppi, or any other blightie willing to do me a great favour, would you do something for me? in a free moment, please go to brist and take the saritova gate. turning around until you see the road and bridge to clearport (you will hopefully see a gh and some buildings under construction). go across the bridge and see if my beloved home still stands. if you are particularly generous mood, you may be inclined to take a screen shot or two, to sustain me until i can run free thru the swampy trees and splash in the fountain.

i promise i will be there the moment i am able! even looking forward to running thru new trismus! and how homesick is that???
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Hi Vel

I popped out to your plot and its all still as you left it. Hopefully here are some pics, strange things happening in your fountain though
    Attached Images Attached Images

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

thank you so much, poppi!!
    i was reading the updated consistently accessing forum thread, and i have hi hopes.....i am considering whether i have the time to try to get things working now.......i really want to, to i will prolly try!

GUESS WHO'S ON BLIGHT AS WE SPEAK!!!

that's right, thanx to the posts over at 'consistently logging in with vista', i have gotten on to my long lost home!!
    i am at my plot, but considering a quick tour around. not sure if it will last, but at least i have hope that a permanent fix can be found!!
    thanx to everyone for all the suggestions and i wish i could express how happy i am right now!!

I´m so happy with you

here`s some fireworks- can you see it??

ENJOY

well, i am unable to log back into blight, even after numerous restarts and reworkings of my settings.
    but i retain hope that there can be a permanent fix and that i can once again run thru the lands i love (and nt, too, i guess - )

wait for me if you can, my friends, and i hope we can be together again soon!!!

Doh... keep trying

well i was gonna login and do some trick or treating, but i am getting the remote error on the website.....
    the good news is that i am getting it on non-vista, non-game file having machines as well as my game puter, so i do not think it is either permanent or a vista thing...
    so until we meet again, have fun and collect those saris costumes for me!!

Thread Information