Thread: C&P [AN ERROR OCCURED PROECSSING YOUR REQUEST] Luca ?

Dracko

Default C&P [AN ERROR OCCURED PROECSSING YOUR REQUEST] Luca ?

can you please let us know what is happening in regards to this problem, a simple we know about it and are looking into it will do.

As right now, i know I feel a *little* [:@] angry to say the least.

Let me put it this way, would you settle for no information if you was without a service which you paid for, say electricity, water etc and you didn't get any information ?

As for the game time credit, it's not an issue to me, yes its a nice gesture, but more information regarding the current situation would be worth much more.

Default Re: C&P [AN ERROR OCCURED PROECSSING YOUR REQUEST] Luca ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracko
    can you please let us know what is happening in regards to this problem, a simple we know about it and are looking into it will do.

As right now, i know I feel a *little* [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-12.gif[/img] angry to say the least.

Let me put it this way, would you settle for no information if you was without a service which you paid for, say electricity, water etc and you didn't get any information ?

As for the game time credit, it's not an issue to me, yes its a nice gesture, but more information regarding the current situation would be worth much more.
    Ok, I will let this thread open keep the discussion clean and no offense against Luca, GN or anyone else. Or the thread get closed.
    Ex-Moderator
    Lauryav|Unity| Lvl 100 Wizard- Lvl 8x Mage - Lvl 82 Weaver

- Error Code: unknown - You have reached this page because there was an error with your request. Please login to our support site at support.eu.istaria.com and submit a service request. Be sure to describe the actions that brought you to this page. In the event that you cannot access the support site, please send email describing this problem to [email protected]. We apologize for this inconvenience. (mwuhahahahahahahahaha)
    hmmmmm evil.....

[;)][;)][;)]
    on the road again !
    100 Warr/100 clrc/100 Berserker
    Born of Black Wind, Fire & Steel !

Dracko

thank you Lauryav, tried to word it as nice as possible.

all we need is some information about what is going on...would calm alot of people atleast...

the worst thing in the world is to not know whats going on...
    Tavar Ssaic (Order) - Sslik Berserker Maniac
    Mudz (Chaos) - Ssleek Monkey
    Trekk (Chaos) - Sslik Grandmaster Monk
    Telzun (Chaos) - Ancient Sslik, uhm I mean dragon :-)

Xeno

Same here - again and again.

I agree with the moderators words to hold this post clean, but Luca, plz share some infos with us..............just let us know what it is, what to do or something else.

I have the powers [:P] to sit here the hole night if u say me it will work if u only try often enough to log in..................i go to bed with my wife right now (and u are responsible for all what happens there [:D]) and try tomorrow if u say it makes no sense - just wait.

So c'mon, share infos plz.

greetings,

Quote Originally Posted by Dracko
    thank you Lauryav, tried to word it as nice as possible.
    lol [:P]
    Ex-Moderator
    Lauryav|Unity| Lvl 100 Wizard- Lvl 8x Mage - Lvl 82 Weaver

Cheers Lauryav as I have a question that I did ask once already but it will be lost in the long thread it is in.

Please, Luca do you mind explaining what this unknown error thing is.

I am comforted that several players are getting it besides me, but, wondered if there is anything that I should do myself that can eliminate this message and allow at least an attenpt at logging in.

If there is nothing that I can do this end, a simple explanation of what is causing it would be appreciated and would help me make my mind up whether to stick with it for now or go do something else and try again tomorrow.

Rainbow

Jhaniss

This is so common problem this error while selecting the character that we need this info asap.

umm, like, wasnt that already stated?

that problem "will solve itself, although it may take 'some time' " according to luca (ddnt bother to look up the post)

hopefully "some time" isnt too long...
    Myca Ghimerov, Fiendish Wizard, Sorcerer, Enchanter, Mason. Retired.

Proud Member of the Steel Phoenix

Looks like i dont get to play tonight after all , and i assume , most of tommorow
    aswell ..

"we will officialize the new shard launchsomewhere tomorrow morning"

Isair Maelowyn [Retired]

Vanadiel

yeahhh! 23.04 .. still nothing

Can anyone Give some more info when the *&&^#%@&#*((@ Shard will be up? and dont give me the crap it is up and notstable yet, Just give us the information when the merge will be completed without errors or complications instead of ginving us false hope every day .

Still In my Free month And Already 4 days I couldnt play.... But that is something I Can live with , the thing is : It is Almost Friday and Stil we get about 0,0 response from the people behind the scene and merging the shards ..

Give a desecent statement with some bug fixes, what the problems are @ the momment and This time How long it will take For real ......

Thanks in advance .........

One of the "irrated" players of Hz

Khaladan

yepp in the last nights i couldnt craft :-(
    time is money and i have nothing of them endless
    (search for some grey hiars )

Thread Information