Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So who is still hanging in

Default So who is still hanging in

I have kept my account active because I have so loved this game I am wondering who is left of my friends of the old days looks like good news finally I keep hoping
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: So who is still hanging in

Quite a few, actually. :-)

BTW, Ivy was looking for you in-game a few days ago.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

well im downloading the new client and will probably stop in in game today. I am hoping that things will improve with the new managemetn love the fact that people i have long term relationships with might actually be back and is there an irc clinet now or are we still board bound ?
    Last edited by Vandellia; August 29th, 2007 at 04:16 PM.
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Me and Sabast (though o course as usual Sabast more than me; I logged in and rejoined my old guild but HZ is only getting about 30mins a night during the week cause of my other gaming habits). Lillyjo is desperately trying to get back in around Vista (the current tactic my brother is trying is an XP emulator, which has *almost* worked).

I'm sticking around. My husband said he wouldn't be back until there was NEW dragon content. So I guess I'm taking over his account as well.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

*waves*

I kept my accounts in place as I knew something good had to happen one day...

As soon as real life settles back down, I will be back in game more often.

Good to see you again Van!
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My OT schedule has been modified. Instead of being through the 31st, it's now straight through the holiday weekend. And since I'm an Acro Temp, I don't get bonus holiday pay, just regular 1.5x OT. (except Monday, since that's a new week)

So, I won't be able to relax and try and get back into HZ this weekend.

I kept two of my accounts active. And when I'm not taking one of my infrequent breaks (where I'll be gone for a month or so), I'm usually on every day to every other day.

Dunno if you'd count me as a friend though, but I certainly recall seeing you around.

I'm in the same boat as Kala. Never really talked to you but did see you around a fair bit. But yeah, I'm still here...after almost three years now.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

I'm back

and now not even sure I want to revive my Unity characters (except maybe move Ariadne to Chaos) as I just got my paws on a lovely plot!
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Hey Vandellia!

I heard you had made it on to say hello yesterday. alas, I was at work when you were popped in. It's really nice to see that you have kept your account active and have hung around. You probably have no idea who I am. I have a friend that introduced me to HZ a long time ago. He later quit the game and went on to WoW and EQ2. I talk to him at work all the time and I've talked to him so much about the game since I came back myself, that he's probably reinstalling the game as I type. I did that to him on purpose. He got me to try this game and, as my first MMO ever, I was hooked! I followed him to WoW and ran the gauntlet there.. Now I'm back "home" Anyway, his name was Heinken. You might remember him. He thought highly of you and told me a lot of nice things about you. I even introduced myself to you once as being a friend of his. I told him I met you once and he told me to say hello. I told him when I read you had succeeded in getting to 100 in all the crafting classes. Is that right? lol I think that's so awesome! that's my goal someday. I'm not 100 in anything yet. soon though

I rambled on... so great to see that you are still around and possibly coming back!

Quote Originally Posted by LexDivinia View Post
    *waves*

I kept my accounts in place as I knew something good had to happen one day...

As soon as real life settles back down, I will be back in game more often.

Good to see you again Van!

LEX!!!

your still around glad to see you

Heyas Vandellia!
    I have kept my account active as well, perhaps you'll see the burning gnome out in the resource fields once again.

TelShyia

and you know i have hung in there trough thick and thin...glad to have some of that strong coffee with ya the oter day!
    Tel

Still here and never left. Mordig: Dwarf Warrior, Cleric, Sprd etc etc.
    Kadith: Dragon no etc
    Good to see you again Vandellia and everyone else that is or has come back.

I'm still here....

....I suspect, because I'm too dumb to know when to quit something.

Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

After all this time, I was reading MMORPG.com, and I saw the best news i've seen in ages...the game being back with the original dev's, and out of EI's hands..is it really true? If so, you can count on me being back in-game soon!

They haven't gotten rid of me yet. Also Lillyjo managed to borrow a machine without Vista and is playing again

I'm still hanging around.

Ingo had carefully sold off his plot and packed his bags and gone into hibernation a year ago, just in case things got better.

Well, whomp me cross-eyed. Things got better. Ingo's back.

Only part time, I'm afraid, as I'm also playing LOTRO and having a blast there, but I'll be back in Istaris 1-2 times a week.
    Ingo Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Paladin ++
    Nimah Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Warrior/Cleric
    Ogni Nosdracir - Chaos - Dragon Hatchling

Thread Information