Thread: Rants?

Default Rants?

I can't tell if ranting about the Horizons forum rant section falls under a rant about Horizons or not!

Ah well, good to see it back!

Default Re: Rants?

Yes it would be about horizons and the Horizons rant forum is a horizons based thing so yes this rant is under the wrong forum! So there!

OH oh oh I'll think of a good one! We need to establish Rant rules though! What will we grade them on? Originality? Vocabulary? Humor? Subject Matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunhilde View Post
    OH oh oh I'll think of a good one! We need to establish Rant rules though! What will we grade them on? Originality? Vocabulary? Humor? Subject Matter?
    Yes.. all of the above I should think.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

ROCKS RANTZ IS BACK!

Good job guys - its nice to see you understand the value of the rant forum!! And not just on game but off game topics too!! (politics and religions aside..let's not get into that again )

Dang, I'm praising in a rant forum...negative 50 rant points for me!!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Heh yeah. This was always one of the more fun forums to read. Yay for it being back!
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunhilde View Post
    I would add to that list Coherency (whether the idea is being expressed in an understandable way or simply devolves into babble) and Consistency (is the same logical idea being expressed throughout, or is this a thought-train destined for collision). Neither of which are required for a good rant, mind, but they are a good means of determining where the rant is headed.
    Rralix Naroth : Hatchling Dragon, Adv 40 / Craft 47 / Lair 20 - Order Shard
    Draygon : Hatchling Dragon, Adv 12 / Craft 13 - Blight Shard (alive once more!)

I would think coherency and consistency would actually draw negative points, because if something is coherent and consistent enough, it wouldn't have to be *in* this section.

Thread Information