Thread: Confused on how to go about reactivating subscriptions

Default Confused on how to go about reactivating subscriptions

First, I know the new billing system is not in place, but I am still confused as how I should go about reactivating my 2 subscriptions. (I don't want my 2 lairs to be relcaimed.)

I canceled my subscriptions when I had problems with the last owners. Now that VI is in charge, I have decided to return to the game.

I can log in and play, but when I went to the manage subscription page, my only option is a new subscription. Am I jumping the "gun" here or is new subscription and reactivating subscription the same?

Thanks for any helpful info

Default Re: Confused on how to go about reactivating subscriptions

I do not think the new billing process is in place yet. Also until they run the plot reclaim script, which I would think would be at least a month out to give people a chance to come back and look around a little bit, your safe even if you do not have an active account. Also If I remember they normally waited about a month after announcing they were ready before running it to give people time to come back.

it's not in place yet, according to other threads, it's going to be soon

in the meantime enjoy playing for free and no plot reclaims will be done without a fair amount of notice - these guys are nice
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

At least you can play. I can't even log in. Says my username and password cannot be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    At least you can play. I can't even log in. Says my username and password cannot be found.

Does this apply to you?
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=16402

Thread Information