Thread: Servers Down?

Lysar

Default Servers Down?

I am a returning player and when I get to my old characters they do have "Play" at them but all the servers are down or at least down to me and have been all day. Whats up? Is this a true fact or do I have problems? I have installed from the disc's but have never been able to get the update.

Drachnyen

Default Re: Servers Down?

seems an old beta bug is still in effect :) no, the servers are not down unless thers a notice posted that the server is down. otherwise it runs fine

Lysar,

Are you using Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher?

And you are referring to the list of shards when you click on "New character"? Or the list on the upper right of the horizons page, the shard status?

The shard status is currently not functional. The other is working just fine.

If you continue to get this error, please open a support case or PM me your account and I will look it up and see what I can do.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Archion13

Same with me. I hope i'm not being charged for this, since i have been unable to log in or even play since resubscribing. This is a great way to show old players that they've been working hard!

Kazarak

Quote Originally Posted by Archion13
    Same with me. I hope i'm not being charged for this, since i have been unable to log in or even play since resubscribing. This is a great way to show old players that they've been working hard!
    Same with me but I ignored it and tried anyway. Sure enough the serverswere up. Maybe you should try logging in despite the message on the site.

Archion13

I think you misunderstood what this thread is about. We can't get into the game. There's nothing to ignore, we hit play or start a new character and we get transport errors that close the launcher. We can NOT play, period end of story.

IndigoStar

What broswer are you using?

I had to switch from Firefox to IE to get the game to run. Though didn't have your problem, in my case nothing happening when I tried to go past the second login screen.

Switching to IE, installed a control and it went merrily on its way.

Indi

Archion13

Yeah i have IE. I also had to install that controller thing. Still doesn't work.

Carmen

Have you installed the .NET 1.1 update from Microsoft? It is required to lauch the game now. Also check and make sure if you have a firewall that it is allowing the game access to the internet.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Archion13

Downloaded and installed every update for IE. Still having the same problem. I have also disabled ALL internet security issues including any firewalls i have. Also turned off the network firewall.

Still having the problem. Its not connecting the the Auth Server.

Carmen

Archion13

Now i'm having another problem, now before i get the transport error every other time the program freezes up. WTF am i suppose to do now?

Carmen

Archion13

Now i start to log in, but it freezes up when it gets to the Character Generliziation part of the log in process. Its just one bug after another, all the while 99% of the CSR's are home watching ********. Except Amon i think his name was. Only one to respond for anything i've seen so far. Thanks.

Carmen

Thread Information