Thread: Resource Guide

Default Resource Guide

I looked on the help forums and didn't find this, so thought I'd start it. With many of us coming back, and hopefully new players joining, people are going to be resource hunting. I, for one, often forget what's where. So thought a list might help.

T1: New Trismus is a good place for new players.
    T1 Essence also can be found on Wisp Isle near Sakon
    T1 Sandstone and Bronze are near Parsinia
    T1 Cedar is outside Kion as well as up near Parsinia

Default Re: Resource Guide

What ever happened to the other guides that were written?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Everything for Tier 1 is also on Genevia Island, all unguarded. Mala and Garnet Bay in the north and west coasts have the three gems, along with two mines and two gemhalls, community built. Garnet Bay East, adjacent to Genevia and Cedar's cove also has a moderate amount of viridian azulyte and a few dark azulyte geodes. I can't speak for every shard, but Kerrl's lair in Genevia on Order has a crystalshaper built on level 0, first left. Cedar's Cove south of Mala on the east coast has, well, cedar, along with a community built logging camp in the south. East of Genevia are sugar cane and dim wisps. Further east is Istaria's Loom, for flax and two community built weaver halls. Along the southern edge are Copperton and Sandstone Bluff. They have bronze and two smelters (one community built near Pajalsti) and sandstone on the upper ridge with two masonry halls (one community built). Each community has a pad, but only in the center of Genevia proper is the portal back to Bristugo.

You can reach Genevia's pads by either Bristugo or New Trismus portals.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Isn't there a map pack somewhere with all the resources, monsters, etc marked?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

If you look at the Player Customization section of the forums, there are a number of threads related to different map packs out there that do exactly that. From time to time there are updates.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information