Hello, I normally play on Chaos but I made a character on Blight because I'd like to help the game out more and figure that on blight I'd be able to do that. Plus I like to see new features first, hehe. So I would like some info on Blight. If anyone could help me I'd be much obliged (Yee haw, I had to say that after using the word obliged, Lol)

1. I know it said that they don't perform char. wipes on a frequent basis but have they ever wiped characters? Or do they change stuff on your characters very much if at all? Do they perform wipes?

2. Can you own plots and make lairs on Blight like you can on other servers? Are there any different rules on blight concerning property that I need to be aware of?

3. Most items are player made so are there enough players on Blight to have a successful character?

4. Are there any weird or special rules for Blight that I need to know before I begin there?

5. Do all blight users really get a free cupcake? Actually, I made that one up but just imagine. Ummmmm Cupcakes.

I like smiley's