Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strata Returns! (Order Server)

Talking Strata Returns! (Order Server)

Hello fellow Istarians!

I'm here to announce that with the return of the Strata guild of Order!

Strata has been around since the birth of Horizons, and has a long and rich history. Most of our members have been inactive since February, but now two of us, Sonea (who never left) and myself (who recently returned) have decided to commence guild activities once more! Sonea has maintained control of our guild community in Sem (and she has very kindly taken it upon herself to organize the guild's resources there), and I have maintained the Strata guild forums (http://strata.dragonbookstore.com/), so we have a lot going for us as we embark on the return of our world and our guild!

We anticipate the return of more of our former members as word of Istaria's return spreads, but are we satisfied with that? No! We would love to see new members among our ranks! If any of you have lost your guilds in the upheaval, or are otherwise looking for a new group of friendly folk, say hi and get to know us! We welcome new faces with open arms.

Strata is diverse. It was formed in the beginning, not from a group of pre-existing friends, but from a group of strangers, meeting for the first time. All sorts of us were eager to find out about this new world called Istaria, and so we formed our first bonds and became a guild. We are young, we are old, we are masters and we are apprentice. We have no creed that calls for racial preferences, we have no favor in gender. We came together based not on being a part of a particular clique or generation, but by our own accord in recognition of what we have in common. We have a thread that binds us together and if you don't believe that it exists in RL, you should believe that it exists in Istaria. We should be proud of this and it is a perfectly good theme for Strata in its lore.

We use a public channel, Strata Recruiting, as our principal guild chat, so that anyone who wants to get to know us can come in and say hi. Also, we have open registration on the guild forums (http://strata.dragonbookstore.com/). We always like to see another friendly face, so drop by for a visit!

-Kepesk Dawnfyre
    Officer and forum administrator of the Strata guild of Order
    Your friendly neighborhood stripey dragon

Default Re: Strata Returns! (Order Server)

Rawr Kepesk!

Shameless bump for old friends. ;>

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

So, Kepesk, does this mean your going to get Goibhnie and gusi to come back after hunting them down? Have you heard from them after all this time?

If you have and they're not, please pass on that their presence is still missed in WorldProjects.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Talking Re: Strata Returns! (Order Server)

No, unfortunately, I have not heard from Goibhni or Gusi lately, and I do miss them both! (If either of you are reading this, feel free to give a shout!) However, I have heard word from Crowen, Balkor, Cixi, QuO, and.. um.. someone else (sorry whoever you are; it's early and I'm sleepy!) all saying that they are at least considering a return. I think chances are at least two of them will make a return, and who knows? Maybe all five of them can be prodded in to making an appearance! So things are looking up!

-Your friendly neighborhood stripey dragon

I forgot Cixi and QuO were in Strata as well.

It'd be nice to see all those familiar faces back you mentioned.

Ha! Now I remember! Strata was the guild I use to be in all that long time ago! I had a hatchling dragon named Shiella, does that ring a bell? I wasn't very active in the community, but I was there none the less. =P If I could only remember the E-mail and her password I used back then.

Have you filed a ticket. As long as you know the credit card info I think they can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Have you filed a ticket. As long as you know the credit card info I think they can help you.
    It was my dad's credit card back then. And I don't think he'd just willingly hand over the number and such =P

It's only for an account check. You can probably get it from only the last four numbers of the card.

Hello Shiella! It's good to hear from you again! I hope you gen get your login information back; we'd love to have you back.

Ok, once I'm done lurking the forums I'll see what I can do about getting Shiella back. Is she still listed as a member of the Guild? Can you remind me what lvl she was?

I'll check on your level when I get home tonight. but I'm 90% sure you're still listed as a member.

Talking Re: Strata Returns! (Order Server)

Erus Ex Istaria gives a big WB to Strata!

Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Hey Kepesk,

Glad you made this post. I have kept an eye on Horizons periodically and was glad to see a ray of sunshine finally appear for the game. If I have not been tossed from the guild due to inactivity please keep me in, for I may one day return. Best of luck to both Horizons and Strata.

Stromgard! It's great to hear from you again! And I have good news. You're still listed as a guild member. So are you, Shiella!

And thanks Hasai! It's great to be back.

Hiya Hiya well I think I might reinstall the game. I have been playing Vanguard but I have to say I do not like the crafting on Vanguard and they took away our roleplay server too. Hope to see you around.

Cixi

Excellent! We would love to see you back, Cixi!

Just announced in the general forums: a Strata-run scavenger hunt! Check it out!

Welcome back! It's sad to say that few of the original oldy guilds are still around.
    Starmind: Member of Scions on Order Shard; Helian Ancient Dragon 100/100/100
    Starmind's Crossroads: Harro, Just Uphill of the Binding Shrine

Yay!!! I have at least one of my accounts resubscribed, now I just need to find the other 3 and get them going again too, soon as I can get Horizons working again LOL

Looking forward to seeing you all again

Sylvye
    Gawd I loved this place!!
    http://nitebird.com/sylvyesplace.html

Thread Information