Thread: Gonna try it again

Default Gonna try it again

Well, I finally took the plunge and began the long and painful process of patching over dialup. Luckily I still had my old installation CDs, so I didn't have to download the whole game. Made some progress last night and will resume patching again tonight. I'll be rolling on Chaos, so I will see everyone soon!

Default Re: Gonna try it again

hooray!! another returnee!!

welcome back to Istaria!
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Thank you. While I'm sure my current name is unfamiliar, I was y2sky on both these boards and the tazoon.com forums, although I was most active during the tazoon.com heyday. I only had an account here for a short while under my old ISP address (now locked), so I had to create this one.

I'm looking forward to hanging out in Istaria again!

Smile Re: Gonna try it again

I too have decided to give it a go again. I have been gone for awhile but when i got bored with what I was playing decided to give Horizons a shot again when I saw the article about the new owners.
    There's no need to fear, Timanou is here!!!!

Yay, welcome back to both of you!! If either of you are on vista, check the vista thread to get things working!
    __________________________________________________ __________

Bump my old returning thread to give it a go once more. Upgraded both the computer and the Internet connection and things look great! Now just gotta figure out what to play...
    Conodar Banestorm (Human)
    24 Shaman, 34 Spellcrafter/12 Blacksmith

Sounds familiar... I tend to come back around and revisit Istaria every year or so.

This time around there were enough changes and improvements to get me to sub for a year - just to keep me from wandering too far when Champions and Aion hit.

Anywho, welcome back. I'd suggest a dragon (natch)

Narrowed down to Paladin, Reaver, Berserker, or Mage. Everything else either seems incomplete or falls into the "I never die but I take forever to kill things" bracket, which creates a mind-numbing grind. Dragon is intriguing, especially the lairshaping aspect, but not so sure I wanna be restricted to spell/scale crafting. Would rather craft class-appropriate armor or weapons.
    Conodar Banestorm (Human)
    24 Shaman, 34 Spellcrafter/12 Blacksmith

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

welcome home to all our prodigal siblings!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

You haven't tried anything in this game until you've tried flight. Anyone who's tried it will tell you that..

Quote Originally Posted by Threxx View Post
    Narrowed down to Paladin, Reaver, Berserker, or Mage. Everything else either seems incomplete or falls into the "I never die but I take forever to kill things" bracket, which creates a mind-numbing grind. Dragon is intriguing, especially the lairshaping aspect, but not so sure I wanna be restricted to spell/scale crafting. Would rather craft class-appropriate armor or weapons.

Thread Information