105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chaos

67 63.81%
  • Order

38 36.19%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity -> order or chaos?

Default Unity -> order or chaos?

just wondering if transferring chars to one of the two Servers and given the option, which one would anyone choose

at this point personally im not sure which id pick

Default Re: Unity -> order or chaos?

I agree with Fireblade. Should be possible that your chars are not on either shard yet and that you choose where to go as soon as you log in with them.

its a "skill" decision for me really, I dont think I could do well on a roleplaying server becaues english isnt my native language.

How very much roleplaying is order ? Are people casual about it or is everyone pissed if I say yo ~ in the channel ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    its a "skill" decision for me really, I dont think I could do well on a roleplaying server becaues english isnt my native language.

How very much roleplaying is order ? Are people casual about it or is everyone pissed if I say yo ~ in the channel ?
    From what I've seen... tis strictly roleplay except for in a very few channels... course.. because of this, the server is easier to find places to live.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

I think it should be a *choice*.

If Virtrium still owns a copy of all of the character dumps, I say we give Unity players a choice of which server to move their characters to, free of charge.

That is, assuming, they do not plan to resurrect the Unity shard too. Hopefully, if they do, they can base the server somewhere they have active control over it, instead of having some third-party company running it.

Edit: If the Unity Player had a plot, and structures built, convert all of it into 100% Novians, and refund the amount of money his plot cost in the first place. He could then purchase another plot somewhere, and apply all of the Novians, and get his plot up and running, assuming he was able to find one of a suitable size to rebuild his plot on.

I'd go on Chaos, because I like "a lot" of people around.

I am sickening chatty.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

order isnt all roleplay acutally we are more casual than people think so long as ya dont say crap like wat r u doin i mean spell it out some but if ya say yo we gona say t back

just dont come in an talk dumb

Most likely heading for chaos at this time

On the other hand, Order has a smaller population, and thus more plots avalible. So it might be a better choice if you want a decent chance at one of the choice plots or lairs on the server.

I would LOVE to get a transfer to chaos, atleast then I can transfer all the items I lost and still play along side with my new guildmates. I don't think I could possibly return to Unity after such a looooooong time....... but I do miss my old friends there . Chances are though, they already moved on.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Im not sure where id want to go, could go to chaos because has more people, but then it has the disadvantage of having more people, which would appear, at least from looking at free plots/lairs that have almost no chance of getting a reasonable lair that is accessible

and as far as i can tell there is no way of telling which ones would get freed by plot reclamation

Gonna copy to Order - with exception of hoard, I've surpassed myself on Chaos...

Chaos has a good population that already has a load of ex-Unity players

and there's loads of plots, although lairs.. no..
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

If the chars are transfered to either of them,I would prefer Chaos.And btw,I would start playing Horizons again

I would personally go to Order, but let's first see whats happens.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Well, look at the possibilities. Might be nice to play on both shards.
    I am playing on Chaos now, but Order might be nice too. If my Unity chars would move to Order I could have a plot or lair or plot and lair on each shard .
    Then I make a scadule. Monday Chaos and Tuesday Order...
    Or Monday Order and Tuesday Chaos.
    And during the weekend ? Friday? and Saturday and Sunday?
    hmm confusing

It depends a little bit on where I would find the people I used (and loved) to play with.

Besides that I think it would be a kind of challange to try roleplaying in English and rizo's statement raises hope in me that it will not end up in a desaster at all.

Maybe we could get the chance to try both servers before making a final decision, but that would end up in a confusion not dissimilar to valimar's ... just for the case that nice people are all over there and I fear that will indeed be the case.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Hmmm, RP with English NOT as your primary language.

Not a problem. Muddle through it as best you can and we'll do fine. Never said RP had to be FLUENT in anything.

After all, look at some of the things posted by Sephiranoth. Yes, he's that way in game, too.
    Add an accent if you feel better, or slip in native words you know. Some of us run with online translators available.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Sometimes in life we really HAVE to come to a decision, right?

Well, I think this poll is a good thing for future things to come - for the devs to see what the community wants and for the players to take a look and find out where their former mates are now. So I pulled myself together and voted ---> Order for me.

I LOVE the posts of the honorable Sephiranoth,
    though I`d never understood all- but I get the point and the spirit.
    I´d love to meet him some day but-
    I could never talk to him- I shall blush, stutter, and feel like a fresh hatchie,
    talking to an adult^^

(but I understand what you mean, C`gan- and I agree)

Thread Information