• Chaos

67 63.81%
  • Order

38 36.19%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity -> order or chaos?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Unity -> order or chaos?

Lovwrym, why in Istaria would you blush, stutter, and feel like a fresh hatchie? It's only Sephiranoth. He's big. He's scaly. And he still hs these weird notions of what qualifies as an elder.

I think one of these days I'm going to have to teach him carpentry, just so he'll not think of me as an elder in his terms. Oh, and weaving.

But, I digress. You'd be no more a packtail out of water than the first time anyone else meets him.
    And beware, he may start calling you Lovwyrm elder, too!
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

*Smiles* thx, CĀ“gan

See, this is what I mean :
    What is " a packtail out of water"?? Did not find that in the dictionary.
    I again understand what you tell me, but I can`t translate^^

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Packtail is a pernese fish, very spiky, very slimy, good eating but you have to be careful. The slime in a wound can cause the wound to not heal properly or to get infected, similar to blood poisoning.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

lol- thx again,
    I guessed it could be something like a shark-fin^^

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Hmmm, RP with English NOT as your primary language.

Not a problem. Muddle through it as best you can and we'll do fine. Never said RP had to be FLUENT in anything.

After all, look at some of the things posted by Sephiranoth. Yes, he's that way in game, too.
    Add an accent if you feel better, or slip in native words you know. Some of us run with online translators available.
    Agreed - If people on Order can understand my mumbling, they can understand everyone who has vague english notions.

I want to go where the most unity folks go.
    I'm not happy about the split that will happen in Unity but alas, it cannot be prevented

Im seriously hoping all the ancients from the old dragon channel and the old dragon alliance will get on the same server.
    It would just not be the same without them.
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Arrow Re: Unity -> order or chaos?

Im seriously hoping all the ancients from the old dragon channel and the old dragon alliance will get on the same server.
    It would just not be the same without them
    I'll probably end up on Chaos, there are several ex-Unity players who made a guild for "Unitarians" and there are more people to deal with. I don't want to have the heart breaking "Unity-reduced-to-a-desert" feeling any more. I want to enter Kion and have lag (!).

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity
    This made me open my screenshots folder. Something massive.
    Maybe one day I could post some images off it...

Doesn't this remind you of something?

And this?

All my long gone friends, all my beautiful, lost word...

...and the dragons: my breathen, my life, my friends...

... Lunus, Helian, all of them united on Unity in life, and now in death.

since the dawn of Unity. Or even before, when Unity was the Three Realms. That was the time of the True Ancients, like Vleda. But even then, there were even Elder Ancients helping those growing up from hatchlings...

... and back, back in the years, when even the Eldest were still young, their future so bright, their life su fun...

Now, all of this, all of them, are but ethereal spirits of an old age now gone.
    Me, restless and still haunting the Great Void, feed off those long gone memories, they don't let me pass in peace.

For in the deepest of my being, my being entombed alive into a forgotten database in an unknown location, there is a faint, faintest light, the light of hope. Hope for a day to live again, and for my friends to slam their tombs open and come back as well.

To be back again. To live. To breathe. To fight, to love.

To realize we survived our hardest trial, the Trial Of Being.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Personally I'd welcome a move to Chaos. I know quite a few on there now and I quite fancy staying. I'd like my existing Rakku on Chaos renamed to something else and then my dragon from Unity moved over. Not fussed about lair as unstarted, but I would like inventory/scales/vault contents moved please...

This is just me personally.

Rakku

Great screenies Vah.
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Cobal I have dozens of those, the only thing is that I go totally nuts at the memories when I look at them. There are legions of dead there, more than the WA can compete with.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.

Yeah... I want my original Ahael resurrected. If no Unity is available, then I want to reside on Chaos, to where many old friends have moved.

I want to be... alive. And I want to fly again!

I vote chaos, I am on order and I think that was a bad move. I started off and loved 98 percent of the community which is very lightly populated, but there is a bunch of Ancient Dragons that are down right plan nasty and have nothing better to do then dictate to other people when and how and what level you need to be in order to get any assistance and think they are better then most which if you are a dragon and you do not follow there game style your pretty much ........

And there is no grouping either or any market to purchase your items or a way to find a crafter for things.

But other then that your good~

Quote Originally Posted by Sihera View Post
    I vote chaos, I am on order and I think that was a bad move. I started off and loved 98 percent of the community which is very lightly populated, but there is a bunch of Ancient Dragons that are down right plan nasty and have nothing better to do then dictate to other people when and how and what level you need to be in order to get any assistance and think they are better then most which if you are a dragon and you do not follow there game style your pretty much ........
    Well, if they wish not to assist you then it's their choice. I, personally, don't like PLers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sihera View Post
    And there is no grouping either or any market to purchase your items or a way to find a crafter for things.
    Wrong. grouping can be found easily when asking, as for crafters.

Ah Vahrokh you brought a tear to my eye with picture number 4.

Seeing all my Legion of the golden dawn buddies in the shot although i was not there i do remember seeing it on our guild site.

Those were the days.

Seeing this definatly makes me want to see Tror Rockplate back and alive again

So, I finally managed to install the whole thing on a Win XP computer and log on Chaos on my scrubby level 1 dragon.

The game looks a lot more debugged than when I played on Unity and faster. I feared for some big lag but I did not notice anything special.

There are some Unitarians (not many) that grabbed me at once. Names are different but the peeps are still the same.

It's the dragons that lack, a lot. I only found Shula of the EU ones, we need more wings down there.

As for the others, they don't have market but use the default thing, I did not count the number but the activity was neither high nor low, there were some newcomers asking about basic questions.

While the "I am an alien, in an alien world" feeling was here, since the lack of familiar faces pained me, the online people looked nice.

I got 6 chats full of tells in no time, so I feel my viral chattiness is giving its fruits already

Anyway, end of my short "report", hope people will get an idea on what they are going to see if we are resurrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    Well, if they wish not to assist you then it's their choice. I, personally, don't like PLers.

Wrong. grouping can be found easily when asking, as for crafters.

hun, I don't think he's referring to PLers - I think he's talking about the grief a hatchling could get if they want to ascend pre lvl 50. And that used to be very much the case as I remember Bron getting hassled for being such a young adult *chuckles*
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

heh to be fair Unity seemed to like 50+ adults too so we should all be ok on either shard I haven't been over to Order though I'm sure everyone is great on there, but Chaos is a really nice shard, plenty of old Unity people, and some great new friends. I started out in Heroes of Unity but a lot of the people I knew on Unity weren't in there (cept Shul) and when I eventually went back to an all dragon guild (Timeless), lo and behold I found two of my old guildmates there!
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Quote Originally Posted by Tror Rockplate View Post
    Ah Vahrokh you brought a tear to my eye with picture number 4.

Seeing all my Legion of the golden dawn buddies in the shot although i was not there i do remember seeing it on our guild site.

Those were the days.

Seeing this definatly makes me want to see Tror Rockplate back and alive again
    Just spotted me there too lol! Don't remember that one... Spirit is my original Lunus! In that picture still suffering from an acute case of _wind-ing.

Rakku

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    Just spotted me there too lol! Don't remember that one... Spirit is my original Lunus! In that picture still suffering from an acute case of _wind-ing.

Rakku
    I think I have more screen shots of Spirit.

By the way, I find odd that none recalls of that ultra-mega-extra ancient dragon I wanted to put in, Sappiroth.

He was eldesness incarnated (and a cool guy).

But that was... before. Just before. Before most elders existed.

no Blight option
    Unity

Thread Information