• Chaos

67 63.81%
  • Order

38 36.19%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity -> order or chaos?

Default Re: Unity -> order or chaos?

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    Well, if they wish not to assist you then it's their choice. I, personally, don't like PLers.

Wrong. grouping can be found easily when asking, as for crafters.

1) I did not say Power level, Aria is exactly correct,

If asking for help to walk to Draak is Power Leveling, please tell me how?

If asking for help to Kill Kaa or Selina is Power Leveling, please tell me how?

If a hatchling has done everything but only ask for help on the above things how is that wrong?

2) Your correct we found the correct channel (which we were unawre of that the market is the Looking for group channel, we were using the Dragon channel) and found everyone in the market to be most helpful and very friendly and due to us locating that my husband did get his wings.

Thank you to all that helped.

I've just renewed my sub, despite us having free access at the moment. This is on the basis that our characters will hopefully be moved over.

Rakku

well i allready wrote my comment but. I'd like the ideas with the pictures it could reawake some desire by some old player.
    So i send some to if i can manage it

But i gess as well with the connection distance european mayd have more lags at some earia, not mantenat the ROP's .
    But well we will see maybe they push up the con.- stream if they would not like just a short look in from some european.

or some you can see also on http://www.raginmund.com/Rakija.htm

Last edited by babyfly; September 22nd, 2007 at 11:25 AM.

That's not fair, Babyfly.

It's not only the pictures themselves reawaking the desires, it's the names I reed in the chats ...

*Fipps waves to Rubine, Quinny, Seargory, Eroll, Xanthe and all the others*

I chose Chaos

and I found a few old pics, incl this one of the original Silver Leaf Inn blueprints ^^

Sianan + Pooki + Lotus Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by AshiraLana View Post
    That's not fair, Babyfly.

It's not only the pictures themselves reawaking the desires, it's the names I reed in the chats ...

*Fipps waves to Rubine, Quinny, Seargory, Eroll, Xanthe and all the others*

Hehe
    the marked will come back, so they sayed at least. ( But i had to make shure you come back to )

Oh, yes I will.

Thanks babyfly.

Please, don't leave this cat without a hug.. *snief*
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Come with me to Order...

*lures the cat with spun sugar*

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Hum is there some reason Blight was not included in this choise, I see more and more people comming to blight to get away from live.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Mainly because it's a Testserver. And sometimes something goes terribily wron on testervers: eg your lair gets nuked because of a mistake from the devs and because you're on a testserver you have no right to say then "hey give me my lair back". They would say "sorry its the testserver, you knew that something like that can happen every time on a test server". Or eg a char wipe, happened often in the beta.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

you can get your char copied over to blight every day.

I did copy my little hatchling from order to blight, too.

I don't know if order is the right place for me... I need to chat in an online game. Can't stand not chatting... but on order there are soooo few people online, at least the times I logged on (which obviously isn't the prime time for the US people)
    On blight it's even worse... I was there only a few times, the idea was to get a cook ready for the new cooking schools and so... but mostly I was the only visible char on the whole shard.. I could've played some offline RPG. But there were some nice people sometimes on blight, I won't doubt that...

I don't like the unity community to be divided. I'd like my german chat back and the sometimes very talk active market channel... that's one of the things I miss most. That's why I still would like to have a look on chaos.. still hoping that there is at least one populated shard left.. Maybe I will create some test char over there, just to have a look.

*big dragon smile*

yeah come in, and join the German chat channel. We`re here:-))
    You´ll find a lot folks to chat with in different channels.
    uuhhm, market should not be your first choice^^

Lookin`forward

Lov & Flame

You can go Chaos Garf but make at least a little (fat) hatchie on order that we can together roll down hills

I already have a hatchie on order, it's name is "Tapsy" and it will certainly stay there. It already reached lvl 50 in adventure and now tries to craft a bit... (I visited the little one yesterday, still is doing fine)... and now there is a little garf on chaos and a little garf on blight also. Be sure that I will pop into every shard once in a time... but I'm still not so sure where to settle my old fat cat.. hm. But I think I'll figure it out..

I can't say which shard it's to be now; but so long as I can confirm that a certain pool of people that I'm well acquainted with - as well as a sufficent number of other folk - have happened upon the Chaos shard, then Chaos it shall be.

If I find I'm without company... Order is where it's at, and that's where Azon shall find her new virtual residence.

Enigmatic Draconic Spellweaver of Unity, Forseer of the End
    a.k.a The Twilight Dragon, Atolmyth

Chaos Shul has surpassed ol' one, so I'll be moving to Order...

I will definitely move to Order, although all friends are now on Chaos.

But I hope the might follow me with their ancients to bring back live to roleplay.

They had a visit during chaos' exceeding downtime and experienced a warm welcome.

Soar free my friends!

Unitys Eisdrache Nemesis of Helian

It seems, time is near, that the Unity-transfers will happen.
    Flameus and me ( and some others too, I guess^^) started to think about, where our sleeping chars shall awaken: ORDER, CHAOS or BLIGHT.
    Same question we had, when we decided to start a new life in Istaria, more than one year ago, when UNITY was lost.
    Not an easy decision.
    Most of us say: We shall go where our friends are/go to.
    Understandable. Indeed!
    I feel very privileged, being able to say, that I have (more or less close) friends on all shards.
    And we think, that it makes no sense to have similar chars on one shard.
    So we decided to transfer our Unity chars to ORDER,
    which does not mean, that we leave CHAOS.
    We shall split our time between two games^^
    There will be much to do for us in both realms. E.g.: Naturalize in a new community, make new friends/build a lair/plot on ORDER and train the "Skins" to ancient/assist our friends on CHAOS.
    And one day we`ll visit BLIGHT. Isen`t it nice to have all this options?

I advise to talk to people of all shards, contact old mates or read this forum.
    But whatever your decision will be, be sure you are most welcome, and that you`ll meet old and new friends there.
    And do not fear problems, due to rp or language.
    I experienced all being very patient, tolerant and understanding!

And you can always establish a chat channel, where your native language is spoken (as we did on ORDER some days ago).

Looking forward to see you all again
    let`s party then

Lov and Flame

(to whom it might concern^^: I followed a dream )
    Last edited by LOVWYRM; February 25th, 2008 at 03:52 PM.

im no real english typing roleplayer but if i restart than i would move to order because i dont like the typical "marketplace channel" behaviour

i think roleplay starts with a good idea and ends with the ingame name for the most peoples (even persons who tell that they are hardcore role playing chars (i met a lot of persons who think that they are roleplayers)

so order will be a the less populated area with more possibilities for me ^^

Thread Information