• Chaos

67 63.81%
  • Order

38 36.19%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Unity -> order or chaos?

Default Re: Unity -> order or chaos?

Quote Originally Posted by Vahrokh View Post
    I am more concerned by the utter lack of people I found online, it was like 20 in my prime time (about 9 CET).
    there are about 40-50 people in the evening

Nothing can withstand my pianoes...

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Oh, you're going to have to fight Saphire and DharSii on THAT score, Amerelium.

I look forward to the destruction in the Dragon channel when that fight occurs!
    Oh, and Vakh, populations are slowly growing. Chaos market trickling towards 100 now in prime time, and there's a lot of new ones about. Expect a jolt in population when we are tranfered. I see quite a lot of people are going to Order...

I realy dont know where my little dragoness should go after all these time...

Wakeup on Chaos or Order ?

Is anyone here that can remember me ? the little blue dragoness...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (81.5 KB, 31 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (128.4 KB, 27 views)

I have been for some weeks on Chaos and tried Order as well. English isn't my strength, I have no understanding problems but it might be not enough for more complex communication and that is a handicap on a roleplay server. On the other hand Order might have more free large plots to settle down... I really don't know at the moment
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    I have been for some weeks on Chaos and tried Order as well. English isn't my strength, I have no understanding problems but it might be not enough for more complex communication and that is a handicap on a roleplay server. On the other hand Order might have more free large plots to settle down... I really don't know at the moment
    Best way to learn a language is to speak it

We're not RPing 24/7 (I don't RP much myself). Tho people are very understanding on Order. We're not all doing hardcore RP, some like light RP (much like I can see on Chaos when I visit it).

anyway, everyone is welcome on Order, be them great RPer or not

Terao, meet old Lov and Flame on Order
    (and some others I already know about),
    when transfer is done
    and Lecta, stay with LovsKin and FlamsKin (and all the others) on Chaos.

Why close a door before it opened?
    It`s really two different worlds- and we love them both.

Selenea

I think I remember you. At least I remember Shawna and Osgoroth in the background of the first image. ;-)

Your are always welcome to meet Finiaroth and (later) Eisdrache Nemesis on order.
    Unitys Eisdrache Nemesis of Helian
    Orders Finiaroth Helian

there are about 40-50 people in the evening
    Evening in Europe or USA?

My issue is that already once I made my main (in another game) without knowing of those time zone differences and made many friends. They'd make groups and kill bosses at my 3-4am though, it was not an easy life.

I was young and with an easy job and could afford those weird hours, but now I can't. It has to be at my 10pm.

Example: right now it's 7.14pm here (going to have daylight savings kicking in soon as well), 2.14pm at Washington D.C. 11.14 at Los Angeles.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Right now, Vah, there's about 35 pop on order, and about 80 pop on chaos. This will usually climb slowly throughout the evening.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahrokh View Post
    Evening in Europe or USA?

My issue is that already once I made my main (in another game) without knowing of those time zone differences and made many friends. They'd make groups and kill bosses at my 3-4am though, it was not an easy life.

I was young and with an easy job and could afford those weird hours, but now I can't. It has to be at my 10pm.

Example: right now it's 7.14pm here (going to have daylight savings kicking in soon as well), 2.14pm at Washington D.C. 11.14 at Los Angeles.
    I'm from EU Varokh, so yeah, EU evenings.

Not too much chance I'll be out hunting with you; but at least we could run into each other at Bristugo or on the craftingfields; I'm there at 22:00 both our time

I'm usually on after 7pm to about 10pm on nights I play.. and that's UK times .. on Chaos

usually around 70+ people in market channel that time. Kind of puts player numbers into perspective, doesn't it, when you compare to other games.. and makes me realise how LUCKY we are with Virtrium putting in all this work for what must be very little reward at the moment.
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Not too much chance I'll be out hunting with you; but at least we could run into each other at Bristugo or on the craftingfields; I'm there at 22:00 both our time
    I did not meet you often, but every time I met you, it was deligthful, fun and you were always a joy to talk with and usually with some hoard snacks for me.

Kind of puts player numbers into perspective, doesn't it, when you compare to other games.. and makes me realise how LUCKY we are with Virtrium putting in all this work for what must be very little reward at the moment
    I will type here what I keep saying on the WoW forums about games: popular does not mean good, nor successful.

WoW is hugely popular, but despite I have always been in the top guilds (ie farming Illidan since middle of the last year) I prefer playing my MUD.

So, they sell cube-like city cars for cheap and they go by the millions?

I don't care, I prefer my more fun super-customized sports car.

Selling for the millions is cool for their shareholders, but I am not one of them.

I just hope Virtrium will stay afloat enough to have Horizons continue for more years, it's an unique game in a wasteland of canned clones.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Hi all!!! Chaos i think....

maybe someone should restart this poll? to get actual numbers?

Hello,

I'm for chaos.

I just hope Virtrium will stay afloat enough to have Horizons continue for more years, it's an unique game in a wasteland of canned clones.
    I totaly agree with you =)

see ya Ingame
    Ebereon Mandavar

@ Ebereon,as the name rings a bell.

Do you happen to be the Ebereon that i know from The Legion of the Golden dawn by any chance?.
    Tror Rockplate-Unity-hoping to wake up on chaos/order.

hi Tror, yes thats me =)

nice to see one of the old Legionnaires, well I hope we meet on chaos and can revive the Legion of the Golden Dawn.

My wife Navaer is also back. You might remember her too =)

well, see you Ingame
    Ebereon
    Last edited by ebereon; March 25th, 2008 at 09:19 PM.

I thinking chaos might be server for me now since i know some of the old legion are returning to that server and it would be good to the the legion tag again.

had not seen your post in the Hello forums before i posted he A say or so ago.
    I have no character on chaos at the moment but will make one soon to start with and then soon as we can transfer will bring tror back to life.

Yes i remember Navaer,i still her log into every now and then unless of course she sold the account and it is someone else logging in with the name
    Last edited by Tror Rockplate; March 26th, 2008 at 02:38 PM.
    Tror Rockplate-Unity-hoping to wake up on chaos/order.

Our small guild will join the forces on Order, that's Nibor, Milandria, Bavragor (haven't talked to him yet but hope he does too) and me.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Thread Information