Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honner the players that have fallen Pleas !

Default Honner the players that have fallen Pleas !

In resent months the blight and the withered ages teamed up and cast a Dark cloud of strife and resentment among Istaria. all races have indeed been effected by this plague. The wises of the races have teamed up and proposed to fight back and retake harro and push back the eastern dead lands, But with Istarias races (Players) depleting by this ailment Empire herald has doughts about this counter strike as he gathered his men and made a general announcement in Tazzon

Good morning fellow Istarias. As you know the blight have attacked once more and I call on you to once again to fight for are freedom not from terrine oppression or persecution but form emulation. We are fighting for are right to live to exist this is a time, where Istaria will declare in one thunderous voice, we will not go quietly into the night. We will not give in with out a fight. Today I call on you to once again to pick up your sword armor claws spells crafting equipment to once again lead Istaria to Victory we will drive the blight from harro and send it back to where it came form!

And in a great cheer that can be heard through out the land
    he exclaimed then we have your support the Counter Strike will commence (edit and put in time frame hear ) Crafters prepare to craft a new artifact that its Light will send the withered ages running in fear warriors prepare your self to defend it with your lives

Artifact will need the following
    Radiant essence orbs of cleansing
    Radiant essence orbs of purifying
    Radiant essence orbs
    Travian
    Mirth bars
    Adamantom bars
    And a symbol of the community that honors are fallen comrades (Ie Morning Breath and Mcbain )
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Honner the players that have fallen Pleas !

What are you trying to say lightning claw? There shouldn't be any new cenotaphs aside from what's left of the tier VI resource event.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

What in the world does honner mean?
    Bite the Kitty!!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

don't ask me i don't really know what this post is about.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I think what Lightning's trying to say is, asking for Virtrium to kindly have a memorial type of structure (like the one at Order), to honor players who'd passed away, such as MorningLight, Anniebobannie etc. A community build event.
    ========================
    | ()""'() ~~Have A Good Day!~~
    | ( 'o' ) ****Hehehehe****
    =(,)=(,)==================

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    don't ask me i don't really know what this post is about.....

You go great on a baked potato, maybe with a bit of butter...........you are BY FAR my favorite dairy product.

I want you now.
    Bite the Kitty!!

*jaw drops at Paladin's post*

Oooakkkkaaayyy.. before the silliness gets TOO far outta hand, let me try my translation skills here. I can speak good Sephiranoth and Vahrokh, so this should be easy, right?

*ponders* mmmkay, this is Greek to me.

It sounds like a suggestion for a new event "to honor the players that have fallen". I would imagine that would be people that have not logged in and play, and those who probably moved on long ago.

Like a new cenotaph, as Hal`cyon mentioned.

I'll probably move this to Suggestions here soon.. gonna wait though and make sure.

-Menkure

I believe he's talking about a memorial for the players that have died in real life - not those that have not logged in or just moved on.

Morning Breath is/was a dragon on Chaos whose player passed away late last year.

more info

Big can of worms that is already open... =/

Quote Originally Posted by Menkure View Post
    *jaw drops at Paladin's post*

Oooakkkkaaayyy.. before the silliness gets TOO far outta hand, let me try my translation skills here. I can speak good Sephiranoth and Vahrokh, so this should be easy, right?
    Paladin is just pointing out that he likes cheese. Is that such a bad thing? I like cheese too! Although Velveeta isn't my favourite.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Talking Re: Honner the players that have fallen Pleas !

dairy product???? DAIRY PRODUCT???!!!!!
    i will have you know that i am processed cheese food, thank you very much!!

and of course you want me!! everyone wants me!!!
    i am real good smeared all over your hot dog!

you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

The memorial is only part of it. What he is saying is he would like to see the current "event' ended by building a new Artifact that needs what he listed including a memorial to two people that have passed on. I also think he is still pushing for his two new types of Radiant essence orbs.

But I have to agree with Kumu on the memorials. Not that I am against them per say, but I think they are both from chaos, so what meaning would they have for those on Order? Also if presence is set, which one could already say it has been with the one on Order, then they would have to take dev time out for each time one is needed.

Also is the one that was set up on order also on Chaos? or were they able to get it to be shard specific?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

It's only right that Chaos gets the same treatment as Order. Since we have a statue of Roxi, they too should have statues of their lost players. As a citizen of Istaria, I am behind the immortalization of these shining souls who were part of our community, who read and posted to these forums, and who fought and crafted at our sides.

And if it drives the Withered Aegis back an inch, it's another inch we've won.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Both shards already have monuments for fallen; Chaos' lies in Tazoon I believe.

I could never have figured out what this mean from the original post.

Maybe set up a memorial some where that the devs could program it easily to add names of those lost to us. You run up click it and a list will pop up maybe?

Exclamation Re: Honner the players that have fallen Pleas !

Again sorry for confusing all of you, yes it’s a New event to end the war and the dark times in istaria. And I do in fact agree the death toil of the players that have past on in Real life has risen. I don’t see many posts to honor the fallen. So i am sorry if I offended all of you this was a OLD POST BROUGHT BACK FROM THE DEAD !

The original was
    New event to end the war in harro ! most of the community liked it but had questions and a few players helped me modified the idea .

This suggestion dose 3 things
    First and for most it Commemorates the fallen of the soles that can not be brought back to the game and honor there prospective paths in Istaria Morning breath was both a Crafter and a Fighter so I made this event to honor the warriors that have lost there real lives and the crafters that have died with there cargo disks on .

2 It gets Rid of the blight hounds that travel that dirt path it pushes them back to the dark realm from which they came !

3 Opens the T6 for Monsters and other new content .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Okay. I am in a bit of a shock here. Could someone send me a PM regarding Anniebobannie??? I had no clue.
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

While I am sad at the thought of losing Annie, I do not care to see a memorial to her in the game. I barely knew MorningLight, but the same goes. I personally do not want to log in and be reminded that these people are gone forever. I will remember on my own now, for a long time, as many will. But to have a fixture in game to remind me every day is a bit much.

We all memorialize those we have lost in our own ways. While I believe this is a sincere and thoughtful idea, I hope it never is completed.
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread Information