Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honner the players that have fallen Pleas !

Default Re: Honner the players that have fallen Pleas !

And just as an alternate thought... in the past the dead were commemorated by the living.

In the past year this game has been dying a slow death, and now stands on the edge of a rebirth.

(If you watch the news and know of the Connecticut twins, you know where I'm going.)

Perhaps a tribute to life? Anybody have a child born July 18th? Perhaps a statue in their honor, chosen by the parents, showing the hope for a future, and a new generation.

(And it could be the community event to drive back the WI. Betcha THEY take one look at a child and want nothing to do with it...
    Vermithraxx Draconis, Spirit Shard 12/29/03, 1st Helian Adult 03/17/04 [Retired]
    Vermithraxis Draconis, Chaos Shard 06/28/07, Lunus Adult 07/18/07, 100/100/100 09/03/07
    Biped: HLR 100/SPRD 45/CNJ 44/MIN 100/TNK 100/ARM 100/SPL 100/WPN 90/JWL 100/OUT 69/BLK 58/GTH 76/ENC 53...

I'm just gonna say my opinion.

I personally play games to escape life in that small little way. I get enough of life with...well...life.

Leave life out of the game. I would go as far as to remove the memorials that have already been placed.

Some people also, due to situations beyond their control, make the game their life. If you don't want to see the memorial, then ignore them, plain and simple.

A stone statue in Tazoon seems apropriate. With a little placard.

I'm not sure the point of having to build it... but I suppose thats ok.

Just a suggestion, why not create a separate island, closer to one of the main cities Kion/Sslanis for example and build the memorials there each fallen warrior having his own momunment. New players could go there to see who treaded and faught for Istaria before them. It would be nice to see such memorials for our beloved friends who faught and crafted beside us.

May the power and wisdom of Drulkar lead us all on the path to victory against the Withered Aegis...

Quote Originally Posted by AA0 View Post
    Some people also, due to situations beyond their control, make the game their life. If you don't want to see the memorial, then ignore them, plain and simple.
    I hope to never get to the stage that this game is my life.

Thread Information