Thread: telepathic musings... from a Wizzy soul

Default telepathic musings... from a Wizzy soul

Ohh I am looking forward to come back from portal space to take fiend-form again, after being in portal space for so long after the destruction of my dear world Unity. Ohh how I long to return in the flesh to help all those that kept the faith.

I would want to reserve a little cottage plot on top of a mountain with a good view towards the starry night and especially the pleiades and some special stars that in times immemorially ancient where standing at their proper place in the sky. When the Dragon bloodline that is in all of us was the most powerfull of all and still unites us if we dare to listen deep within.

But before this I could point my telescope to the pyramids on istaria to see what is below as it is above ... ohh it was so long ago when we toiled to create these magnificent structures.

I would feel the fresh awe again to find the biggest secret knowledge of istaria and find out who we fiends really are and where we come from. I could follow the gaze of the sphynx again that points the way for young apprentice wizards, clerics and dragons ready to climb the ladder of knowledge and truth and unlock the 7 seals to become a master and a servant at the same time. To stand tall as a beautiful hemafrodite.

And if possible I would have a little blightless vegetable garden for some special mushrooms, rare cactusses and herbs and violet liquid gold

... and a nice meditation dome ofcourse to do what wizards do best.... most potent magic.. To make friends and unite and direct the forces of light and to fight against and defeat the forces of darkness

...and then await judgement of our actions.

I will ride out on a big strong dragoness who's soul shines bright....
    and Istaria will be enlightened about where real true power comes from after my "Blast of truth" that a good feathered friend of mine tought me.
    Rhialto,
    100CHSW/100WIZ/100CON/100CLRC
    The Iron Watch
    Ice Server

Default Re: telepathic musings... from a Wizzy soul

..and share the wonders that occur day after day-
    if you have eyes to see
    and a soul that is prepared to learn..

ummm Rhialto I like your avatar! *grins*

Yes my avatar is Raistlin...

I did like reading the legends about him and garamon his brother. And I especially liked how he in the end (after being seduced by the dark side for personal Power) made the right choice to sacrifice himself and face everlasting torture by takhisis Queen of Darkness for the good of the world instead of chosing to defeat her and become as a *** (driven by his ego).

Ahead of him, the Portal.

Behind him, Takhisis Queen of Darkness. Behind him, pain, suffering.

Ahead of him – victory.
    Leaning upon the Staff of Magius, so weak he could barely stand,
    Raistlin kept the image of the Portal ever in his mind.
    It seemed he had walked, stumbled, crawled mile after endless mile to reach it.
    Now he was close. He could see its glittering, beautiful colors, colors of life.
    Exultation ran like fever through his veins.
    He had endured, he had survived.
    Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman

Good story it was indeed and very good inspiration... too
    Rhialto,
    100CHSW/100WIZ/100CON/100CLRC
    The Iron Watch
    Ice Server

Thread Information