Thread: Unity players please take note

Default Unity players please take note

Horizons CS posted some information on the "paying other's bills" thread that is important for you all to see. In order to help make sure you catch it, I thought I'd put a link here.

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...4&postcount=28

Default Re: Unity players please take note

"Staring at the light at the end of the tunnel" means for me, reading the forum back and forth, eager to catch some info.

So I aleady read it^^. others may not- so thank you, Velea

Thanks Velea, this will help some I think

Another one from a while ago for who missed it:
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...&postcount=105
    Last edited by Galilee; September 15th, 2007 at 06:40 PM.

In other words looks like its a move or nothing at all. Still, at least I'd get to keep my dragon. Just a shame about the lair. But Pev is the most important bit *hugs her*
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Now, the obvious question comes up: since Chaos apparently has about no lairs left, where do we go?
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

we wait until plot & lair reclaims are done, then I suspect Chaos WILL have lairs left to buy

I know a number of lairs owned by characters who are never online..
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

on Lairs and plots.

Order has definatly the most biped plots availible, lairs am not sure of but as far as i know their is some, but just not sure how many of them maybe availible.

Chaos is pretty much full on both plot types i noticed many unfinished places, have been checking mainly plots above 75x75 most lairs seem to be taken already.

I think to be honest it is really wait untill the plot reclamation happens before finaly deciding on order or chaos.

for me i need to find around 12g from thin air just in case we dont get money back from the plot/lair purchase on unity.
    if we get money back i still need to find 8g for a new plot

Quote Originally Posted by Vahrokh View Post
    Now, the obvious question comes up: since Chaos apparently has about no lairs left, where do we go?

A lot of the lairs on Chaos are owned by non-players. I suspect that close to half of them will open up when reclamation comes.

I too am concerned about plot compensation if any.
    What value will you get if any on guild plots....most guild plots are marked as 1S as sold internally in guild,this in the past was due to the large amount of plot cash that was required in the bidding war for guild sites.
    So rather than spending large amounts on a non-guild plot we all put our cash in for the bid.
    That cash is lost unless we join and find unother friendly guild on chaos/order willing to let you pay 1S for one of their plots.
    Looking at the refered to posts it seems guild plot owners will miss out on the scramble for large plots,if only our char,s come over from Unity.

Talking about plots the smaller independent plots 25x25 seem tobe not fit for purpose as the game now encourages multi crafter rather than a skill at maybe 1 primary craft and 1 support one and a better economey due to players having to trade.
    if that is the case maybe group some of the 25x25 area,s convert to guild group,guilds tend to club together to cover the crafters range...
    makes more sense then as each member would logically build the correct craft shop for then but have acess to each other.s

i digress.......
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

unfortunately, the only thing i can see being possible for guild plots is to split the value of the main plot with all chars that have one of the small sub plots

you could try and "improve" this by working out which chars are on "active" accounts but this might be complicated and could be called unfair to some

I dont know that much about the active population of chaos, but is it anything like the total number of plots/lairs?

I don`t mind to have a guild plot again.
    Or better: I´d love to!

I know enough players to revive our old or make a new guild-(or join an exsiting guild, if we are welcome).

Will guild plots be available for Unitarians??

We´ll make a new account for husband Flameus. so we shall need a lair as well.
    Sounds difficult to me: We have to make the new acc. first, move Flame to there, then claim a lair..

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    I don`t mind to have a guild plot again.
    Or better: I´d love to!

I know enough players to revive our old or make a new guild-(or join an exsiting guild, if we are welcome).

Will guild plots be available for Unitarians??

We´ll make a new account for husband Flameus. so we shall need a lair as well.
    Sounds difficult to me: We have to make the new acc. first, move Flame to there, then claim a lair..
    well just having looked at the plot map http://bristugo.com/node/59

there appears to be quite a few guild plots free (not sure about master guild plot) and even a few guild lairs on chaos

if looks at islands at south of map (i cant remember names)

how can you tell which are free guild plots i don,t understand the key.
    the guild plots i have seen are some empty with white flag and others are occupied,but they look same on this map????
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc

copied from that page

Key

Community boundaries are traced in black.

Biped plots are cyan.
    Dragon lairs are magenta.
    Unknown type plots are yellow.

Non-guild plots are solid dots.
    Guild plots are hollow squares.

Gates (outbound) are gate icons with a green background.
    Pads (inbound) are pad icons with an orange background.

so free guild plots are cyan hollow squares and
    free guild lairs are magenta hollow squares

the map only has icons for free plots

though i dont think it distinguishes master guild plot from others

There are no guildplots free at the moment. What you see are only the small plots that are attached to the guildplots.
    I have been on Chaos for a while now and have experienced a few reclamations.
    They worked very well and each time players moved on to better plots or lairs.
    I hardly had any money at that time, but could get a nice plot in Genevia then.
    On Unity I had 2 large plots. 90 x 90 and 60 x 60 and they were build.
    At times I still feel the pain that I lost them, especially because I bought them when the prices were still high. Took me 1 1/2 year to get them and build them and then I plaid around 60 hours a week or even more.
    But still, if we only get back our chars, I think you will still enjoy playing on one of the NA shards. You know now what you want and how it works and you will be amazed to see how fast you will get back what you have lost.
    If EI had not spoiled our playing, I would not have left the game for a while and I am sure I would have had the same as I had on Unity before in a much shorter time.
    I only want to say, enjoy the game the road to the top is often much nicer than the top itself

would be good to get novians at least,i know plots are unlikly.
    it makes sense to supply us with as much as is reasonable possible.
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc

Thread Information