Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Late night update...

Default Re: Late night update...

ok so my main has been erased or what ?? i can play by choosing a new character but not with my main, just because this FUCKING loggin page won't show it..... i won't appology for my words, just because i'm really fed up now....
    on the road again !
    100 Warr/100 clrc/100 Berserker
    Born of Black Wind, Fire & Steel !

Have managed to access the log in page now but same asevery one elseno chars showing. Can GN (Luca) post an update to state whether or not GN are doing maintenance this morning or if this is an extension of the log-in bug?[:S][^o)]

Daddy Cool

[:(]

For some reason the shard decided to flag itself as unactive on the web database thus preventing you from seeing your characters... everything should be fine again, you can login now.

Morenth

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Mazzasogni
    For some reason the shard decided to flag itself as unactive on the web database thus preventing you from seeing your characters... everything should be fine again, you can login now.

WOOOOOOOTTT ! Thx Luca ! seems I could perharps log in Unity atm (but still strange message "Shard is at his max players capability" or something like this)

Got in ok. Had the server is full might take a long time to enter message. However it was same as normal.

27 players online at the time. Must go to work so logged straight out again :( Look forward to playing later today [:)]
    Bleri McThrust - Dwarf
    Unity - Formerly Ice

As soon as possible during the morning we will reboot the shard as it seems that not all the resources and monsters have been loaded from the database.

Astron

Thanks for the heads-up Luca

Ade

Question of a day, Luca.

When will the plots be released for bidding?

Quote Originally Posted by Ade
    Question of a day, Luca.

When will the plots be released for bidding?
    As soon as possible, at max I'd say beginning of next week.

We need to check a lot of things before feeling safe to move the next and final step of the consolidation (auctions)... [;)]

Ade

Thanks Luca. Not the answer I was looking for (as I'm eager to do my plot runs) but good enough. [:)]

couldn,t get in yesteday only old shards listed...looks today unity their but it
    is offline this day 5 no game?
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

Kafka

Hi Luca

I dont know if this has been answered in another thread, but are we going to get a World Master on Unity?

Ade

BB, it's online. You should be able to see your character even if it claims the shard is offline.

get a message `The player you have chosen is on a shard that has reached its maximum capacity.If you chose to continue,you may experience long wait times before entering Horizons. it is recommended that you chose a different character.`

erm theirs only one shard now and we get this ...

ill try later on again.....but to be honest i feel the last month of GAME PLAY should be credited.....

All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

Just login and ignore the warning and status, as stated in my messages and in the news the shard is ONLINE and running.

Ambrosia Darkstar

I do try, but i end up with a run-time error every time i try to log in.

aphex

All i can get is the HTTP 404 - File not found message is there anything i have to change[:(]

Managed to login at 7.30 am this morning, once i did, it told me I was 'Online at the most basic level'.
    I didn;t get patched. Just straight into game, saw other players there, had all my usual equipment in inventory and vault.
    Logged out soon after though.

Shaw el Shadai Moking
    'Coming at ya...like a spring!'

Fed Apocalypse

Me too Run Time error [:'(]

Thread Information