Thread: EU'ers on Order

Default EU'ers on Order

Are there any? Any little groups, some that might be interested in story telling and what not or have their own channel for it? I ask because well, I've gone from US to EU now and due to the time zone I'm on when barely a soul is on... and when I'm logging off that's when things are /just/ starting to pick up.

Wonewy dwagon...

Default Re: EU'ers on Order

Can I ask some clarity on exactly what you are asking for Chioxin because I've had an idea as of late with one or two others along those lines. We see you quite often, then again, we're stuck in the same position being in the EU ourselves.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

I'm looking for other people to hang around with, essentially. I use to live in the US, and recently job opportunities have carried me across seas [Norway, to be exact.] So I log on looking for people during the day but things seem so inactive at that time. I don't really want to start over on Chaos as I hear there's an EU community over there... I was hoping there might be a few here on Order who actively RP'ed in a channel during MY HOURS =) I can't stay up much past 12... Norway time.

Norway Chio?? WOW!! What are ya doin?? What's it like?? That sounds so interesting!!

But sadly I will miss seeing you around in the evenings, I can't get on in the day time due to work - but its nice to hear from you around these parts .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

There will come some EU players, but after Vi will import them off Unity.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Oh, Arzel... I suppose to further clarify my "want" ... While still in the US I was part of this pub group in the game and we had a channel with it's own settings and there were those who told stories and those who participated in them. I miss that, I want that. I know they're there! I still see some of the old channels here and there. The thing is, they're just getting revved up, while I'm on the final toils of closing up my lair crafting and then going to bed.

So that, is essentially what I'm looking for... craving...

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    Norway Chio?? WOW!! What are ya doin?? What's it like?? That sounds so interesting!!

But sadly I will miss seeing you around in the evenings, I can't get on in the day time due to work - but its nice to hear from you around these parts .

Yush Norway! And I'm ... well... poke me on AIM some time =P I thought I told you this some time ago on AIM! ^..^ Oh well. I know, I'm sad. I miss you'ze!

Norway... Poor Chioxin. Well, at least you can easily nip over to Sweden to partake in its awesome... *grins and ducks potential vengeful weejuns*

Some old Unity players have already migrated to NA long ago. I'm not quite sure how many are left, and I believe most of them went to Chaos, simply because that's the spread. Anyway, you could always try asking in the Unity board, too. I think most old jurops around still pay more attention to that than the Order board.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Quote Originally Posted by Chioxin View Post
    Oh, Arzel... I suppose to further clarify my "want" ... While still in the US I was part of this pub group in the game and we had a channel with it's own settings and there were those who told stories and those who participated in them. I miss that, I want that. I know they're there! I still see some of the old channels here and there. The thing is, they're just getting revved up, while I'm on the final toils of closing up my lair crafting and then going to bed.

So that, is essentially what I'm looking for... craving...
    Well I've been toying with that idea, but I'm a slow worker. the thing is the idea I'm toying with in more detail may not be agreeable to all. Not really something I'm bothered with but I expect it to cause some stir.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Actually managed to grab some rp in the RP channel a few days ago, so now and again you might espy me there as I'm in the UK

If its any consequence, I live in Ireland, but I dont often play during the day, but you will spot me online from time to time.. that is, if you dont mind chatting to a mere aorban

Poke me if you see me ^..^ I don't log on as much though lately. Something else has snagged a bit of my attention.

If I see you on.. Ill send you a line

Reptiles should avoid living in Norway.

I'm around sometimes during odd times. Or is that I'm odd sometimes around during times?

But it's so nice and cold here, I absolutely love it!

Mmm, anyhow, haven't had much time of late. Other worlds and such getting in the way. Fwee!

Hmm.. I've not seen you on at all.. I wonder if I added your name incorrectly to my friend-list. Im generally online every day from 9pm (UK time) onwards.

Thread Information