Thread: servers still down..

Default servers still down..

I know they're applying the patch to restore Halls to their intended state.,

any ETA on getting them back up?

*eagerly wanting to play before going out to Pantomime rehearsal tonight*
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Default Re: servers still down..

hmmm they must be big halls ,not having much luck this week both days i,m home early its down...oh well at least they act quickly to sort issues
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

Heh, it really really bites being eastern time, a whopping three hour difference. Which usually means no horizons for me when it comes up late.

eastern time? try GMT

It's 4pm now and no sign of servers.. I want my fix

At the bottom of the server message today it says they expect servers to be up around 10:00 AM Pacific Time. That's noon Central time, 1 PM east coast... other time zones, do the math yourself

Thanks for the info! At least I got to catch up some on my Tivo files processing today.

Talking Re: servers still down..

so thats' an hour and a half from now.. so around 6pm UK time

ok, that gives me some time to sort myself out!

1800 uk
    about 1 1/2 hours to go
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc

Down longer than normal...nothing on front page as to extra long downtime?
    If they patching then no problem but i like to know
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc

Was wondering what the first post was talking about then I noticed it was from a month ago
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Not sure what's going on.. let me see if I can find out for you guys.

-Menkure

Just when i think i might be growing tired of istaria it disappears for a day, and i nearly go nuts. Lol guess im not Hz'd out after all. Hope were up soon. My own reklar will be through the door soon, need game up before that.

This just appeared on the launcher... wasn't there about 20 mins ago (was HL2-ing )...

"
    In ages past, the cool days and long shadows of late autumn brought a change to the dwarven city of Aughundell. The smithies and workshops and forges fell silent, for it was harvest time and every available hand was needed in the farms and fields. The harvest season culminated in the great festival of Hammer’s Rest, a time of music, merriment, lavish feasts, and, of course, abundant ale.<br />

The coming of the Withered Aegis changed that. There was no harvest during the First Siege of Aughundell, or for many years after that. For 99 years, the hammers of Aughundell have rung endlessly, night and day, crafting the tools and gear of war. This year, that changes. The dwarves of Aughundell celebrate Hammer’s Rest once more and invite the Gifted of Istaria to celebrate with them.<br />

Come to the festival grounds near Aughundell and listen to a tale of ages past while you sample one of the specially prepared brews. Fill your mug with a variety of beers straight from a wooden cask, or sink your teeth into a Dwarven Sausage. Or maybe a nice juicy pickle is more what your taste buds are craving? Are you hearty enough to dance a polka after a few pints? Then hike your skirts, tighten your boot laces, and kick up your heels because the dwarves have brought in musicians from all around Istaria to play tunes not heard for generations. Rumor has it that one of the musicians has brought back the art of playing “ye ole squeeze box” to join the band. And if you wake to find that five really was one too many of Knut's Fire Whiskey, worry not. Your companions drank just as heartily as you, and so probably won't recall what happened either. <br />

Not to be outdone by the dwarves, Istarians of all races have once again erected their own festival tents near Dalimond in celebration of fall as well. The Living Races gather to celebrate traditions older than even the most ancient of dragons can recall. Sweet treats to tempt the tongue are again being given to all who wander by. But beware, for a few tricksters still roam the grounds hoping to catch you in a harmless prank or two. Don your own costume and disguise yourself as one of the scarey undead and perhaps you'll become prankster instead. Don't forget to show your own spooky spirit by decorating your own home for fall with jack-o-lanterns, skeletons, and even someone special's headstone in your front yard.<br />

*then goes into the Blight patch notes*

So must be close.

Rakku

Order is back up

Thread Information