Thread: So, how to grind craft now that lodestones are out of the question...

Hybrid View

Default So, how to grind craft now that lodestones are out of the question...

so, any advice? mah mate needs higher craft skills to help with my lair (she can barely gather T2 resources) but without lodestones to pump exp, what can be done??? just sit there and grind on single-resource scales?

Default Re: So, how to grind craft now that lodestones are out of the question...

There is a T5 smelting chamber in a lair not too far from the slate in Snowfall. Strength + scalecraft scales, a bunch of bricks, and uhm.. yeah. It's not all that bad.

Default Re: So, how to grind craft now that lodestones are out of the question...

umm. Yup.. Stone scales... tis the way to lvl it up pretty much. dont know about lvling up lairshaper.. but for drag crafter.. thats the way to do it.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

I dont understand why all whine about those lodestones stuff, there where even lvl 100 crafters before lairshaping came in, including me. Best is to lvl with spells near your skill or like said stonescales. Lairshaiper you lvl best up with imbued bars.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    I dont understand why all whine about those lodestones stuff
    i was brought up on lodestonegrind, i know no other way. i'm just spoilt.

Must resist............not resisting well. *starts rant*

Sure you people can get to level 100 craft no problem! It has been done before. Why when I did it back in Unity it only took about oooooh maybe 7 mindnumbing, cruel, agonizing, painfully slow, horrible..... HORRIBLE months to get there making only spells and deconstructing them again, and again, and again, and AGAIN...... Why I could make a whole 2 levels by working the whole entire day by nonstop grinding. And who here doesn't enjoy diging for hours nonstop and chasing wisps that refuse to stop! Or taking that huge load, dragging it so slowly that you swear a year passed by the time you finally reached the plot with the machines it. And finally to do that over again 30 more times before you finally made a new level! Weee what fun!

And look how I turned out *eye twitches and wears a giant grin on face

(Ah I am just joking , it isn't THAT bad. I am the way I am now because of lairshaping. ;P But still..... good luck getting to 100 craft without lodestones! *insane laughter* You will NEED it!)
    Last edited by Xanthia; September 24th, 2007 at 04:48 AM.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Thread Information