Thread: my last breath...

Default my last breath...

I am sad to say that its my goodbye to Horizons.. i want to still play so badly. but i dont think i will be able to afford it anymore. RL has made some complications and i knew i could not play once the billing system was working again.... sadly i could not say my farewell in my game.. and i dont believe i will see aguas wings flap one last time... you can still contact me via my yahoo. or my hotmail. ill be around ... *HUGS CLOSE ALL HER FRIENDS AND PEOPLE OF ISTARIA* may ur wings, beat as proud as ur heart. and may your swords stay sharp.

much love

Agua Rush

Timeless

May the wind brush under your wings....

and may you know you are finally home...

To the Skies.....

^-^

Default Re: my last breath...

aww, Agua, ill miss you much, i hope you will return to us someday, till then take care of yourself and best of luck to you

farewell for now my friend
    Gothos

Agua, never say never about the future. Something may happen which will allow you to come back. You will be missed, but we will hope for your return. I will let the others know where you have gone.

NOOOOOO Agua! Don't leave us! *hugs* I won't let you >.< *clings on to and snuggles*

We will all miss you dearly ;-;

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

ill miss you all so much *hugs* thanks sol ... send my wing hugs! ill miss you to gothos! *snuggles xan back* ill be here.. keep me updated..

but... I saw you online a few days ago!
    BlueFire Mertandel, angel of the blue mist

Aww. Even though I don't think I ever knew you, I feel bad that you are forced to leave. }:=8(

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

AHH BLUE FIRE IS RIGHT I LIVE!!! LOL long story.. but i am able to play again. things have worked out

yay! So glad you're back..

YAY! my message is too short! Hi Agua
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Thread Information