Thread: Storehouse Bug

Default Storehouse Bug

Just tried to stockpile some food stuffs before making several batches of foods to stock my tavern.

I have 4 - T2 Storehouses on my plot and so far I can only place milk in them. The Raw Beef and Raw Gruok will not go in them, and I get the message "The structure can not store Raw Beef".

I haven't tested it with anything else yet, but will be on my way to get more food stuffs for testing this.

Doesn't make much sense if ya can't use these storehouses for all food ingredients.

On a side note, 4 (or 5 ideally) stack silos with reduced bulk would be ideal for ALL items. Would certainly reduce the number of silos needed on a plot, especially if all you need is a couple hundred units of each resources to have on hand for making weapons, armor, tools, etc.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Storehouse Bug

Addendum:

Carrots, Egs, and Potatoes can also be placed in the storehouse.

Chicken Breast can as well, but is not used in any confectioner formulas atm, a replacement for Raw Chicken?
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Storehouse Bug

the raw meat is the 'old' style meat and will be replaced with the 'new' flank or in the case of chicken,breast meat.
    the storehouses also do not accept cooked foods, but should accept any of the items which will be retained when the new recipies eventually come out,wether processed(ie milled,ground) or unprocessed pepper corns.

btw, pepper berries are 'old' pepper corns 'new'.

Hope this helps a bit, we had a lot of fun trying to discover what was new and old on blight especially as at first they wouldn't store anything.

Thread Information