Thread: Raw Chicken vs Chicken Breast

Default Raw Chicken vs Chicken Breast

Though this is in preparation for making lots of foods and testing the Storehouses (see my previous thread on that subject) I went after some eggs and chicken meat...

I am now getting Chicken Breast instead of Raw Chicken as required by all current recipes. This was just recently changed as I got Raw Chicken a little over a week ago when I made lots of food for a friend.

Was this an accident, or can we expect the new confectioner food forms real soon?
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Raw Chicken vs Chicken Breast

I'm sure this has something to do with the confectioner revamp.. They changed a bunch of resources in preparation for it.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

You can imagine my suprise when I got to the confectioner part in the "Shining Blades" quest......

"hmmmmmm... Raw chicken... HEYWAITAMINUTE!!! This is NOT raw chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Reyem?? I've got a very belligerant and mad KNOC locked up in this soul gem, and I swear he's getting more P'Od as each day passes. The vault keeper already called me and told me to come pick him up cause he was scaring people away.

I'm not gonna lie to him... He knows who's responsible. I just hope you guys get a fix out before he breaks loose.... cause if you don't, all heck is gonna break loose!

-Menkure

That was a problem on blight prior to the tulga/ei change over
    guess that part of the confectioner revamp got pushed live without it being fixed first

And I still can't make pumpkin pie or candied apples. Both of them require cinnamon, which got changed to cinnamon bark. Now I can't even open the recipe. (Yes, filed a ticket on that one, as well....I suspect poor Reyem is getting flooded.)

Folks are harvesting pepper corns now but the ground pepper form still calls for pepper berries. No ground pepper results in very many food forms being useless now.

I had mentioned this about 2 months b4 blight went down lol, also the flanks vs raw and cant get pot's and carr's
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

The digging up of potatoes and carrots should be working now as it is on Blight.

I took conf school from 0 to 100 on Blight with all the aforementioned problems by making the fish jerky line of foods and some pottery thrown in for good measure. If its just skill rises you're after then thats the least problematical way to go in that all the required resources for those recipes haven't been affected by the conf changes that have been made so far.

If you need specific foods/resources then guess we wait for the rest of the revamp to arrive along with the new conf forms.
    Poppi, Crafting Dryad/Zastria, Adult Dragon
    of Ad Astra Guild on Chaos

Thread Information