Thread: The Gifted quest..

Unhappy The Gifted quest..

So I did the quest for The Gifted in New Trismus.
    Everything goes well until I notice I have all tokens but the "test of the soul" part have not registered as complete, and thus I cannot finnish the quest.

Is there some way to re-do the whole quest? Because now when I talk to the Assessors they only say I performed well, because they are all registered individually in the "Completed quest" tab, but the soul test is not completed in the quest list.
    I have tried to delete the quest, but it won't work as every part is registered as complete already, except the quest as a whole.

Any ideas what to do?

Sincerely
    Bubbe

Default Re: The Gifted quest..

Okay it has been a while since I last did it so they may have changed it or I forgotten. BUT if I remember correctly, I believe you need to go talk to The Assessor of Swiftness to give you the token for both Swiftness and Soul. He is the Saris that tells you to do the run to the Assessor of Soul in the first place in New Trismus.
    Hope this helps! Tell me how it turns out.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Thanks for answering, but thing is...
    I do have all tokens, but the quest in the list is not marked as complete, and therefor I cannot finnish the quest as a whole (The Gifted).

I've done all tests, and got all tokens as reward, and in the tab over "completed quests" all test are listed, but in the other tab, the part with the soul is not complete and therefor the quest The Gifted as a whole cannot be complete, since I cannot talk to the "soul" assessor anymore, since I've passed the test and got the token.

It's really confusing, I know. But unless there is a way to re-do the whole quest and delete the completed quests I don't know how to do..
    Is this a bug perhaps? Or is there something I've missed?

Does indeed sound like a bug. I think the only thing you can do is file a ticket at the support site.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Ahhhhh sorry, I misunderstood. Yeah never heard of this kind of problem before and if you can't delete that part of the quest you should probably send in a ticket. I assumed you tried talking to the NPC that would normally finish the quest and give you the emblem to see if you can finish it despite this little problem.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Yes definitly DONT delete the quest to try again as all the assesors will still think youve done the quest.
    Best thing to do is send in a ticket with the problem.
    It is a bug but it doesnt happen often.

Okay, thanks for your help.
    Ofcourse I did what I should not. I deleted the quest.
    Haha, well, then I have to bug it then, and wait.

Maybe I do some laundry instead...

too funny.... I just sent a ticket today for the same quest

Come to find out my wife left one of her "tokens" in her vault and ended the quest with Pratt... he ended the quest, but no emblem.

Now she's stuck because the quest NPCs tell her she's already done the trials.

I hope they fix this.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

this happened to me in feb when i created a hatchy on chaos.....the soul trial borked and i never got my emblem of the gifted, but am unable to retake either the specific quest or the whole group.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information