Thread: Unity players again

Default Unity players again

Hello,

I got some more people off Unity (ICE players actually) asking me via forums PM (I don't know why they don't post themselves O_O but hey...) if / when we'll be imported in the US servers. Any news?
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Default Re: Unity players again

Yes, please Vi let us Unity-people know every now and then that you ánd your plans/work for Unity are still alive and kicking, and that you have not run into enormous problems or something? We do need a 'sign of life' every now and then, if we are to keep our hopes and moods up; we have learnt to be rather patient humans, but we're still only humans...

hmmm yes only humans
    I have the feeling that all Unity players look here each day.
    Is there any news ?
    Maybe its a good idea to make a special place where you keep us informed about how things go?
    If you do it regularly people will keep on looking there. We all understand that there are also other things that keep you occupied.
    The information does not have to be spectacular.
    If the information is that you were busy with other things, we will be disappointed, but we will look again next time.
    But if there is no information ? How long will we keep on looking ?
    hmmm yes we are only humans

If I was at VI... I'd be working to achieve the transfer before Christmas. If not that, then plan sufficiently to do the transfer in a suitable timescale soon after Christmas.

That's if it truly is a big job that must be done right... although that depends on how completely we'll be moved (vault, plot contents, etc).

Any official answer would be most welcome..

Rakku

....if I was at Vi....I'd be in their storeroom nicking merchandise, but heyyyy that's me

Sianan + Pooki + Lotus Blossom

the biggest mirakle at the game world, is the passion of the european player.
    There is still one thing - you can become warmup from the sun only as long she is UP. Silence we hade about a year now. Could we have something new ?

yes its awfully silent again....

because:
    everybody allready playing with new chars on US severs actually paid subscriptions for this new chars.
    if they would have all waited with paying untill after the import im sure it would be somwhere in the top of VI's list.
    EU-players killing the EU-DB how ironic

i think im the only one who stopped because of this, the rest, like sheep, bought this few post VI made BEFORE the billing, that first thing after the billing would be look into the server merge

many things where done since without any new about the EU-DB

so my advise is dont expect anything

Yeah Thango, i dont pay a cent to them until i have my dragon again!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Horizons_CS did post on another thread that they keep info more to themselves until they are absolutely sure they have (oh, "they" being devs and Vitrium in general!) a fix, and preferably it's been put on Blight.

Best to underpromise, over deliver as someone else put it.

I think they a*ARE* working on a Unity fix (albeit probably an import) but are keeping quiet until they have a definite plan, and probably until it's 90% complete...
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Paradoxal, since they need money to pay the devs that could work on transfering characters / creating a new EU shard

Incidentally... I'm getting emails from VI now that I have renewed my sub. So you may be out of the loop slightly if you wait. I have no idea if they intend to contact all 'inactive' Unity players. When I say inactive, this could include whether you're playing Gratis on the Yank shards at the moment.

I'd say they must contact all Unity accounts, but they can't do much work without a show of monetary support, which is why I renewed.

Rakku

The Eu players showed so much support in the past, now it's VI'S turn to show if we are anything worth to them. IF they do, I will do also.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

The Eu players showed so much support in the past, now it's VI'S turn to show if we are anything worth to them. IF they do, I will do also.
    Scary fluff.

Rakku

Thread Information