Thread: Crafter/Lairshaper for hire

Default Crafter/Lairshaper for hire

Recently my dragon hit 100 crafting level. In my quest to get dragon disk forms and upgrade my scales, etc. I am now running quite low on funds.

Anyone out there have any paying lair/plot work they need done? I can lairshape with my dragon (tier 1-4), or plot build with my biped (tier 1-3).

Default Re: Crafter/Lairshaper for hire

Yes Kerech I have a guild lair in Ker-Tis that needs alot of lairwork done T1-T4. If you are interested I can look up the coords as I have forgotten to write them down. My pay is very fair and I would be delighted to have you helping to build it.

Chaos: Kesson 100/100/100/100 Emeralde 100/100/100/48 Kestrom 218/128 Ryasu 100/100

Forgot I posted this

I did a bunch of plot work over the winter and am adequately funded for now... sorry

Ker-Tis... where is that? I'm not familiar with the name? I still might drop by and see what you need done, but I've been working on my own lair a lot lately.

It is in Trandalar and straight north of Rift's Edge if you port into it. My guild lair is on the ice lake and at the very northernmost point of the frozen lake. Feel free to check it out all adventurous lairshapers out there can as well. Need lairwork done anywhere from T1-T4 at the moment. There's plenty to do ^^

Chaos: Kesson 100/100/100/100 Emeralde 100/100/100/48 Kestrom 218/128 Ryasu 100/100

Next time I'm in the mood for lairshaping and earning coin, I'll check it out

I maintain spreadsheets of all work around that's needed.. reminds me, I need to add MurphyFox's great World Project listing to it..

Saves my bad memory
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Thread Information