Thread: WTB T3 tech comps

Default WTB T3 tech comps

Hi all,

I am working on getting my T3 scales currently and have been looking for some tech comps to go with them. No luck for some stuff in marketchannel so far (and Nadia is too expensive ) and since I am no adventurer yet I can't collect them myself.

So if anyone has some of the below to sell, please send a tell (or post here) and hopefully we could do some business

Redbacked Spider Breeder Eye - 12 pcs
    Greater Skeleton Skull - 6 pcs
    Green Necrofly Wing - 6 pcs
    Wraith Master Ectoplasm - 1 pcs
    Nickel Golem Fragment - 1 pcs
    Imbued Armor Splinters - 6 pcs

I am usually online evenings Euro hours (GMT+1) and briefly in the mornings.
    IGN: ScraggyJr

Thanks in advance and safe travels to all !
    P.S. If you can't find me, feel free to contact my fellow guildies in Timeless and perhaps set up a middleman for the deal

Default Re: WTB T3 tech comps

Send Ranqthas a tell if you see him on, he might have some of that stuff. Be prepared for some unorthodox trading practices though. He has good terms, but they're kind of weird.

4..3..2..1....POST!

Default Re: WTB T3 tech comps

Thanks Steel, I will keep that in mind

I got my hands on most of the comps last night thanks to the very friendly Pyrite so right now I only lack these:

Wraith Master Ectoplasm - 1 pcs
    Nickel Golem Fragment - 1 pcs
    Imbued Armor Splinters - 2 pcs

I will be out of town over the weekend due to my brother getting married, so if you canĀ“t find me feel free to post here or contact any friendly guildie of mine in Timeless.

Happy hunting,
    ScraggyJr

Thread Information