Thread: Making sure you all see this

Default Making sure you all see this

I doubt there's anyone here who doesn't read every thread on the General forum, but just in case, here's your weekly update on "What's up with Unity"

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...8&postcount=37

Quote Originally Posted by Horizons CS View Post
    I gave Rick a call and here's what he had to say - and I quote:

"I don't expect any of the Unity players to sign up until their previous characters are available - I know some have and that's appreciated - but I think most are going to wait and see. Why anybody would think we don't want all the Unity players signing up is beyond me. That's crazy talk. Unity players love to play Horizons - we want them in but it's just going to take time to get the technical stuff figured out. As soon as we have it working 100%, we'll make it happen. The last thing we need right now is to bring over characters and have their stats get messed up or inventory lost or have the wrong character moved over. That's a sure way to show everyone that we don't care about Unity players. We'll do it once and we'll do it right."

I think he misunderstood my question, when I said that someone was asking "how come we have not done anything for Unity players" - but I think you all get the idea that it's a priority and they're working on it.

Horizons CS

Default Re: Making sure you all see this

Super great magic!!

Thanks Velea! I was one of those who signed up though... ... but hey I cancelled WoW too.

Rakku

Good to know

But a bit of a time frame would be welcome. Something like it'll be at least 2 month hard work.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

It is great, that we GET news and information.
    That is more than we got in the past.

If I got that message right than it is saying: "Gnaaa, leave me alone with those complaints, don't disturb me and let me work on giving you something that is more than underdone."

Does not seem to be just only marketing talk to me - I hope I got the right impression.

Thread Information