Thread: Bipeds On the Dragon Ancestral Home

Default Bipeds On the Dragon Ancestral Home

I was surprised to run into a biped, a Dryad to be precise, flitering around Drakul, the Ancestral Home given to Dragons by Drulkar Himself! (There was a quest to get there as I remember)

Now I have been a Helian Dragon all this time, gladly helping the lesser races where and when I could - but this has gone to far! Forgive me my father - the Lunus were right all along! *hanging my head in shame* That such a desecration should happen.

Next we will see them invade the rift!

I am sure the Sleeper is having a nightmare - did Elial win?

As an aside to our wonderful developers working to bring HZ back to a viable life - this is a wrong direction to take!
    Concoidal Fractus
    Expert Dragon Crafter - Master Lairshaper

Default Re: Bipeds On the Dragon Ancestral Home

There is a known bug/hack that water will not appear or can be turned off. so they can walk to Drakul. I would assume they used the bug not the hack.

Dralk is the ancestral home of the dragons, not Drakul's Heart; that's a housing development, a residential colony, nothing more.

It was in Dralk that Drulkar settled, in the walls around Dralk that he carved his lair.

Bipeds may come and look upon the majesty of the city that Drulkar himself founded; why not let them also gaze on Drakul's Heart, and marvel at the gifts Drulkar has bestowed on his children?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    There is a known bug/hack that water will not appear or can be turned off. so they can walk to Drakul. I would assume they used the bug not the hack.
    Isn't there a portal that can be constructed now? I saw other threads about a biped portal that allows them access to Drakul.

*edit* double post. can a mod delete this one ?
    Last edited by Zexoin; October 9th, 2007 at 05:59 PM. Reason: double posting

*sighs* I repeat again, the portal has no destination. We assume it is for bipeds because it is named "Naka Duskael portal to Drakul"

Aside from that, as the Naka don't own lairs, their only purpose there would be slave labor, which is, of course, what they are suited for.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Smile Re: Bipeds On the Dragon Ancestral Home

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    Dralk is the ancestral home of the dragons, not Drakul's Heart; that's a housing development, a residential colony, nothing more.

It was in Dralk that Drulkar settled, in the walls around Dralk that he carved his lair.

Bipeds may come and look upon the majesty of the city that Drulkar himself founded; why not let them also gaze on Drakul's Heart, and marvel at the gifts Drulkar has bestowed on his children?
    Of course - Thank you for the correction.
    Concoidal Fractus
    Expert Dragon Crafter - Master Lairshaper

I look forward to welcoming the Naka Duskael should the portal be opened to them.

Given the variety of resources on the island which only they can harvest, I think it's pretty clear it was always intended that they should reach it some day.

I am a Lunus and i will fight the masses of the bipeds off they shal not Set foot on the scarred Grounds !

Dusts off his Vengince scails Out fits him self in the best armor a dragon can make who wants some !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information