Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do YOU find fun?

Default Re: What do YOU find fun?

Well Fyre has quite well sum up what I think. I have fun for the same reasons. Never quit and never will, cause I would never find any MMO that could bring me what I find in that one.

Being around ppl who love doing the same things I do (see majority of above posts)

Sianan + Pooki + Lotus Blossom

I find everything fun. After returning to the game I have been busy relearning just about everything. The most enjoyment I have is crafting. I have been making leaps and bounds leveling my building classes while building my plot and working feverishly to get a level 100 crafting class. I am almost there! Who would have thought that 6 weeks ago I was a level 95 Ranger/63 Armorer and today I am a 100 Ranger/97 armorer.

So, what do I find fun? Most undoubtedly, it would have to be crafting everything and anything my heart desires!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

First and foremost, WorldProjects. Being able to form up or participate in teams building Istaria up, adding flavor to the land, and the pride of accomplishment and being able to say to a new person "Our community built that. If you look across Istaria, there are other things you can build, too."

Then building, which sort of goes hand-in-hand with WP. I like how my plot turned out. I like how it's coming together as I finish resources on it.

Tagath, on the other hand, enjoys being the hatchling he is. He's not concerned with rushing into RoP. He's enjoying running across Genevia with resources for his weyr. And he enjoys being able to stop at a moment's notice to help someone out when he can.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Pretty much for the same reasons as Fyre and Zex.

I love *being* a dragon, its one of the main reasons I am playing. At first, I resented being flightless and weaker as a hatchie, but then seeing adult and ancient dragons flying, motivated me to train up faster, so I can fly myself one day.

I love the roleplaying and the community, it adds a ton to the athmosphere of the game, there is always someone willing to help you, be it, advice or directions to what you are looking for, to hunting & crafting partners to help with the leveling. And the roleplay really adds another level of realism to the *being* a dragon thing.

I only started playing this game for the first time recently though, but the above is enough to keep me paying and playing.

guianne

I would find it fun; if I had not been taken out due to all the trouble lately..how do I get gandfather, if I can't do that how do I make a new character?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

It's a good idea if you don't have a Paypal account to set one up beforehand. They accept credit/debit cards as well as bank account e-checking.

https://accounts.istaria.com is where you sign up with your Horizons USERNAME (hint: it's not your e-mail address) and password. Then you choose which billing rotation you want and it takes you over to Paypal to negotiate from your Paypal account how to make the arrangements for billing.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Community projects is number one and if we could Free Rachival?????
    And I would like building even more if more styles were released, as in gnome houses, half giant houses, etc.

Sslik housies!! *prrrrr*
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

1- World projects

2- Bulding plots

3- Crafting

4- Exploring

5- Finding spots in the middle of nowhere that have that breathtaking view

6- Great community

7- And the list goes on

Muslyx
    EoI (chaos)

ooooooooo i find that trying to out do yourself every day is kinda fun like pulling half the fire isle then trying the whole isle the next day>.> craftings pretty fun ...adv for the giant mobs.. an when they had unlinked spells the aoeing! always loved aoeing hehe masskillin...so much fun werewolves are fun to hehe flies are when they swarm an they cant do jack to ya

I enjoy the community, of course, and I missed my dragon, but what I think brought me back was the fact that I can log on for 20-30 minutes and get something accomplished.
    Last edited by Trust; October 12th, 2007 at 04:42 PM. Reason: typo
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

I enjoy the friends I have made, and talking with them. I enjoy the crafting and lairshaping. I enjoy the diversity of the toons. I enjoy the challenges that are available. I enjoy the variety of mobs that are out there, and the different skills/armor/weapons/spells you need to develope to be able to fight them efficiently.
    Tempests
    Bring me my Broadsword, and clear understanding.

what did I find fun ?

Sitting in the village square of the starting islands and mentoring the new mages. I don't think I can sit there any more - it's heart breaking to see the islands so empty.

I miss my garden plot.

I so miss my old mentor Ms Jade.

I am on a personal quest to find myself again ... I am going to commune with the Fyaki until such time as I can bring myself to live in this place again.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Garden Gnome - Order
    Impure Mage lvl 52 / Enchanter 45 / Spellcrafter 42 / Mason 23
    ( Last of the Forgotten )
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    (99.6% html free signature)
    Nicolas de Chamfort : "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."

Quote Originally Posted by katt31m View Post
    1- World projects

2- Bulding plots

3- Crafting

4- Exploring

5- Finding spots in the middle of nowhere that have that breathtaking view

6- Great community

7- And the list goes on

Muslyx
    EoI (chaos)

I have to agree.

Digging holes.

Coughs-up a cloud of pulverized mithril ore.

Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Thread Information