Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New armor styles?

Default Re: New armor styles?

As that you said it amon, i think someone said that the armors where just made for promotional propose or something.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Takora, I'm afraid those aren't setup as armor that can be equipped. They are all a single texture that is applied to a special type of npc (that doesn't have regular body parts).
    Oooo, can I have some of those "not regular" body parts?

Well........ even though the armor styles are kinda limited in HZ, atleast non of you have to see this type of "armor" on a daily basis. ^^
    Attached Images Attached Images

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    Well........ even though the armor styles are kinda limited in HZ, atleast non of you have to see this type of "armor" on a daily basis. ^^
    And who is seeing that and why? Somthing is kind of wrong there I'd say.

*thread necro FTW*

I didn't wanted to start a new thread and thought that would fit kind of here:

When that is not a nice looking weapon for bipeds! (gimmeh!)

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by CallakDW View Post
    The "Tailor Love" made me think of this, which I've had on my mind for some time. I think most of the armor designs in HZ are kind of booring. It'd be nice to see some more variety, some new intricacies of the armor designs themselves.

Would be cool if sertain techs made the armor look unique in different ways in visual design, for instance. Yes, I know this would be a lot of work, but it's a suggestion.
    One technical capability we do have that Smeglor added just before the sale is the ability for Techniques to add actual geometry to objects. Adding tassels, for example, to weapons. Or spikes to shields or armor.

So this is something given a bit of artist time we can implement.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

oooo awesome!! that is exactly what i was trying to explain in my babbling way!! can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Woohoo!! Tassels!!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Sounds great !!!

That's what I'm talking about! O,,O

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    all those good friends- I would love to see them again- even without any armor
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information