Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Confectioner Revamp - Tier 0 Resources

Default Re: Confectioner Revamp - Tier 0 Resources

A reminder to keep the thread on topic. If someone moves it off, allow the forum moderators to deal with it, don't respond yourself. Thanks

I'd love to see produce on the lower green areas of the island where Guild Baker resides. There's a lot of open space between the guild plot areas and it's the right kind of terrain for farmland.

Quote Originally Posted by Horizons CS View Post
    With the Confectioner revamp about to move into the final stages of implementation we're going to be working on adding the remainder of the resources into the game. The bulk of the resources for Confectioner are considered Tier 0, farm foods, and therefore are easily available to Gatherers and Confectioners.

Since these are meant to be easily available we wanted to take player suggestions for potential locations of these farms. Please note that not all suggested locations will be chosen and not all Tier 0 resources will be available at each farm region.

Thanks for your responses and your interest.

Virtrium Development Team
    the other 3 starting islands? so not new-trismus, to give them some purpose as well

or around the sand boxes and wells, since food is also a primary need for eXistencE

How about giving Shepards Isle it's very first resources? It would be neccessary though to have the Shepard-Isle pad-destinations on the portals on the isle itself, so one can go up a few levels to jump down to that other spot where wanted again (this adding own-isle destinations to the island-portals is wanted for more then just confectioner-resources; but that would make this want/need very visible, I think)

how about Abandond Island?

Why dont put the Tier 0 Ressources on the 4 Starting Islands?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by CottenCandy View Post
    how about Abandond Island?
    Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Why dont put the Tier 0 Ressources on the 4 Starting Islands?
    Cause 3 of those islands are scheduled for removal (or at least total non-use), and the other one already has too many level 100 rating 200 people and ancient dragons on it all the time. The Abandoned Island is jam-packed full already. It should be left alone.

Istaria has a huge number of open spaces that are completely empty, and a good number of the people in this thread seem to want to pack everything in the game into a few hundred square metres of space just so they don't have to run anywhere! Then they complain about the big open empty spaces.

One of the areas I'd love to see get hit for a farm, and is partially set up is the ghost town between Feladan and Dalimond. There is a farm field there, and is virtually mob free with the exception of the maple treeants, but their spawn is sparse, and does not hit that area for the most part.
    The whole town has its own unique music, and could include a whole farming community, it seems... just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by AA0 View Post
    One of the areas I'd love to see get hit for a farm, and is partially set up is the ghost town between Feladan and Dalimond.
    The whole town has its own unique music, and could include a whole farming community, it seems... just a thought.
    While not beeing activly playing atm (Unity thingie and so) I would also love to see that place become alive - allways loved that place since back when I used to rest there between pale wisp chasing and elm tree sap sucking *sigh, memories*

regards
    Joa

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65 View Post
    Cause 3 of those islands are scheduled for removal (or at least total non-use), and the other one already has too many level 100 rating 200 people and ancient dragons on it all the time. The Abandoned Island is jam-packed full already. It should be left alone.

Istaria has a huge number of open spaces that are completely empty, and a good number of the people in this thread seem to want to pack everything in the game into a few hundred square metres of space just so they don't have to run anywhere! Then they complain about the big open empty spaces.
    I am inclined to agree. Leave the starter islands (all 4) alone. Abandonded Island already has plenty of various resources. Many open spaces could use a little attention, and many interesting suggestions have been made.

TelShyia

Well, I for one would like to see Lerena, or maybe Mia's Edge. A nice walk along the beach to get to stuff, losts of open space.. etc. But, and I hope that they (the devs) listen, one onf the major flaws seems to be that you put in 'some' resources' then do NOT put in a machine to be able to use them close by. Who wants to drag a disk miles to get to a port, then pay several times to be able to get them (the resources) to a machine to process. even if it is a Beg shop, put one close by. Especailly if the items are usable by themselves.
    ps. MORE T6 resources!!! Kind of hard as a single player to even begin to think about expert shops, when most if not all the items needed are 'bonus' drops. Gems, adaman, etc. And while we are on that subject, how about you let us level beyond the 100's? Being a dragon, and having to try to get to 1600 for t6 stuff is just ridiculous.
    (okay my rant for the day).

Quote Originally Posted by TelShyia View Post
    But, and I hope that they (the devs) listen, one onf the major flaws seems to be that you put in 'some' resources' then do NOT put in a machine to be able to use them close by. Who wants to drag a disk miles to get to a port, then pay several times to be able to get them (the resources) to a machine to process. even if it is a Beg shop, put one close by.
    Speaking of machines... I'd love to have a mill on AI.

Actually, one additional place where I'd love to see tier 0 resources, is as plot structures. They are intended to be plentiful, right? Please can we plant something harvestable on our property?

I also would like to see something added to area around Lerena for a somewhat selfish reason, thats where I've settled and call home. Would be nice to give others reason to settle there also.

I have been slaving away building shops on my biped plot in anticipation of someday something being added. Currently have 10 shops completed, 1 expert, 4 beginner and 5 jman and last 2 jman shops to be completed soon. Eventually would like to upgrade but for now these will do.

I was hoping for t4, t5 or even (gasp!!) t6 resources but anything is better then nothing.

On a side note, is it possible to get bristago added to the gate there?
    Last edited by Smaug; October 25th, 2007 at 04:08 PM.

Vandus March, Bristugo, Genevia, Kion and Sslanis.

Hello,

I don't know if that was suggested before ... But there are two of the four locations of these (old?) Confectioners quest ruined houses south of Morning Light and Bristugo which can be "accessed" quite easily (without any Monsters)

Maybe there (around that ruined Building south of Morning Light and South of Bristugo) can be added some fields of confectioners Ressources like they are near Sslanis with that Farming Building ...

Greetings,
    Murphy
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Thumbs up Re: Confectioner Revamp - Tier 0 Resources

I would like to see some on Manta and Penza and Balzar with gate outs added some were in there.

I also realy like the ideal someone alse had of being able to build differnt kinds of farms on plots for this T0 iteams. This would be 100% cool

Edit: I think the building of differnt kinds of farms on player plots can realy help revieve some of the player towns.
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

Thread Information