Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A rant for the dragon hearted few.

Default Re: A rant for the dragon hearted few.

The only problem with such a gift is that you'd have to be careful to not be seen. Oooh, the government would be all over that!

I'm not sure the OP meant dreams in a literal way, you know... XD

But since I'm on the topic, no, I've never dreamed of being a dragon. In fact, I enver even really thought about it much until I started playing Horizons. I have dreamed of being a care bear though.... does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by SinOfSuns View Post
    I have dreamed of being a care bear though.... does that count?
    ...I'm a bit frightened of you now.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

good luck bear??!!! MEEE TOOO!!!! thought i was the only one, i feel so much better now, sin, thanx!!

but c'mon, xos - that big green 4 leaf clover on his belly!! what's not to dream about?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Things tend to not go well when I dream about meeting/being things that are huggy.

<3 this thread ^_^
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Quote Originally Posted by SinOfSuns View Post
    I have dreamed of being a care bear though.... does that count?
    I'd quite fancy going hunting for care bears ... sure is much easier with those bullseyes on their chests.

I sure had a weird flying dream last night, although I only remember a bit of it. Seven of Nine (dare I mention Star Trek) flying and flapping/dodging/diving around towers that seemed to move. I *had* been playing a game called Glyder on the ipod...

... but Seven of Nine?

How did I know it was her? ... the Chest lol...

Rakku

Btw: What is going on with the site? I'm having to write my own links and even line-breaks... the top logo is also borked. This is on two pc's now.

Pffft! Don't fool yourself, Rakku! You can buy a chest like that anywhere! You recognized her by her eyebrow!

I have twice now, years apart, had a student (one grade 8, one grade 6) tell me of their dreams of flying. I did not bring up the subject, each almost whispered it to me, and I am not sure why they chose me to tell. The little 6th grader was quite picturesque and detailed in her description. It was, evidently, a lengthy dream, and quite realistic. She beamed when I smiled and told her it was a lovely description...I believe she was half-afraid I'd think her strange. (Little did she know.) Cute little hatchies...

dreams about being a dragon mm?

Well yes, a good few years ago I kept having recurring dreams in which I was a dragon I believe. Of course it was quite some time ago, I can't remember the details of them haha! Other than that I did have them. MMmmm flying is always fun in them.

After that, and after I left HZ for a good space of time, I would sometimes have dreams that I was in HZ world and I had come back, or was playing it again XD.

I don't really have dreams of being a dragon anymore, or if I DOOO....I don't remember em :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sereamha View Post
    I can't remember the details of them haha! Other than that I did have them.
    D'OH...

I've had a couple of weird flying dreams in the last few days, although as usual neither hinted at anything draconic ... just 'Superman' style stuff.

Last night I was walking down a street, and I reached the bottom of an old style apartment building I (apparently) was living in on the top floor. Feeling lazy (too lazy to use the stairs I guess...) I decided to 'zoom' to the top, went around all of it and landed on the rickety balcony outside my apartment. For some reason I didn't have my keys, or couldn't get inside the entrance corridor to let myself in ... so I was trying to climb through some tiny window I didn't have a chance of getting through ... but somehow managed it and kinda had a tour of this run-down apartment with all its rustic 'charm'.

Hey at least it might possibly be a premonition that I have a hope of getting on the property ladder.

Rakku

Thread Information