Thread: Not sure where to ask this..

Default Not sure where to ask this..

I keep hearing this "dragon language" being used on Order, and I keep hearing it being mentioned in different places, and I see people typing this stuff like they really learned another entire language... my question is... where does one find this stuff? *blinks*

I've always been a bit confused by that stuff, is there some sort of translator software download or something?

I browsed both the Order server boards, and the Dragon boards, and found no mention of the stuff anywhere in there, so I'm kinda curious as to where one finds it...

Default Re: Not sure where to ask this..

On our guild site. On the Dragon Lang tab. http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...45&TabID=86891

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin View Post
    I browsed both the Order server boards, and the Dragon boards, and found no mention of the stuff anywhere in there, so I'm kinda curious as to where one finds it...
    Well, it orginates from the Order guild Keir Chet k'Eilerten, which adapted it from another source. Some members are still on Order.

And Deth has the guild link above.
    Last edited by Jaraiden; October 20th, 2007 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Deth
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

The language was more extended, then adapted, by KCE, so the language is often referred to as "kier-chet". Keir Chet k'Eilerten itself means Great Circle of Dragons (or something like that).

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

this seems as good a place as any to ask my question!!!

what, exactly, does the gambling den do? i just bought a much bigger plot and was thinking of creating blight's own mini las vegas........

gamers info, usually so helpful, does not have much info on the gambling den, aside from what it takes to build one.

help me bring vice to the innocents of blight!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Puts formulatrons on your plot, IIRC.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Thread Information