Thread: Grandfather Accounts

Default Grandfather Accounts

Ok so I signed up last month for my account and got the 'PACKAGE" for 7 characters, the gifted one, well this is not actually so, if you go back and delete one to make a new one, guess what you only get 5, "do do not delete " any to make room for a new one, what it really means is you get to keep say the 7 you made before but you cant delete one of those and make a new one!

So the gifted grandfather is just a discount for staying but you actually do not get the benifits as it reads.

Default Re: Grandfather Accounts

have you even bothered to ticket what is clearly an error? You get the gifted account, you get 7 characters..
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Umm...so, did you get Grandfather or Gifted? There is no Gifted Grandfather subscription option.

Quote Originally Posted by support.istaria.com
    Grandfather Subscription

The Grandfather subscription was offered to those accounts that were active when Horizons was aquired by Virtrium in September of 2007.

* 5 Character Slots
    * 100 Global Consignment Slots
    * 1 Concurrent Login
    * Can Not Use Account Upgrades

Gifted Subscription

Gifted subscriptions are intended for a Horizons player who wants access to all game features.

* 7 Character Slots
    * 150 Global Consignment Slots
    * 1 Concurrent Login
    * 1 Plot or Lair
    * Can Use Account Upgrades
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Hmmm...

Did you get a grandfather sub, or did you get a gifted one ? cause those two are different...

Quote Originally Posted by Sihera View Post
    Ok so I signed up last month for my account and got the 'PACKAGE" for 7 characters, the gifted one, well this is not actually so, if you go back and delete one to make a new one, guess what you only get 5, "do do not delete " any to make room for a new one, what it really means is you get to keep say the 7 you made before but you cant delete one of those and make a new one!

So the gifted grandfather is just a discount for staying but you actually do not get the benifits as it reads.
    I gather you have a Gifted subscription from what you wrote above.

As with many things you will find when swapping plots or deleting characters it takes time for the swap/deletion to register, hence the problem creating new characters after deleting an old one:

If however you are still only able to have 5 characters with a Gifted subscription, then as previously mentioned by Arietna just send in a ticket.
    Last edited by Gorek; October 22nd, 2007 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Ref to previous post

Yep, we need more info here:

1.) If you got the Gifted pack (7 characters)
    2.) AND you're basing your info about five versus seven characters based on the website's account information display

THEN: This is a known Display bug. The website displays the account info wrong, submit a ticket, known issue.
    Vermithraxx Draconis, Spirit Shard 12/29/03, 1st Helian Adult 03/17/04 [Retired]
    Vermithraxis Draconis, Chaos Shard 06/28/07, Lunus Adult 07/18/07, 100/100/100 09/03/07
    Biped: HLR 100/SPRD 45/CNJ 44/MIN 100/TNK 100/ARM 100/SPL 100/WPN 90/JWL 100/OUT 69/BLK 58/GTH 76/ENC 53...

Thread Information