Thread: Horizons crash?

Default Horizons crash?

Did the whole servers just crash? I was knocked off game and could not access anything Horizons related for about 20 mins... now i cant get into game again because it forced a scan and something about not being able to download a aepatcher.dll.auc....

anyone else having this trouble or is it just me?

Its about 3:30 central time right now (wed) since these forums seem to have no concept of real time

Default Re: Horizons crash?

I figured you crashed, had been talking in tells with you and then you vanished. Starmind got booted but was able to get back in, thusfar, thats all the reports of folks crashing on order.

Heh... wierd.... for like 20 minutes i couldnt open horizons website...forums... community site...anything

I just rebooted to try again ( i dread reboots because i have Vista) so maybe that will fix it

My internet still worked for everything else...

you just gotta love the 15 minute scan you have to set through that downloads absolutely nothing.....

this patcher needs to be thrown out the door....

Uncheckmark the option for "Full Scan" to get rid of that.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I dont have Full Scan checked..... the patcher just seems to suddenly go at odd random times

Finally got it to patch correctly... musta just been me...

Now back to the 7+reboots just to get Vista to let me in
    Last edited by Flindar; October 24th, 2007 at 09:13 PM.

Thread Information