Thread: Looking for info on dragons

Default Looking for info on dragons

In talking with a few players over the idea and mulling over the idea for several weeks, I've decided to start a little fun project, and would like every dragon's help on Order.

My idea was to compose a list of dragons based on their age for several reasons. From plain curiosity, to knowing who we may be able to approach for some hard to find lore, or perhaps the odd story or two it serves a research interest.

It would be interesting to see where the boom and bust of dragons has occured in the history of the game on the Order server by noting it from how many players share close creation dates. I'm wondering if this might correspond to the general ups and downs of the game, or if it is tied to some other social factor found in community, such as talking friends into the game or starting a dragon character as an alt.

I will post the finished list up here, however the exact age information itself will be left out for privacy reasons. The list will amount to groupings and names based on age information given.

Anyone willing to help out with the project or wanting to contribute just needs to send me an email at (tdrakkah at yahoo dot com) with the dragon name they want to add and the /info as to how many days ago thier character was created.

Thank you.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Looking for info on dragons

Oh, that's easy. Tagath opened his eyes on Istaria back on Dawn shard on 12/26/2003. It's public knowledge for him, so he sees no reason to keep it hushed up. If you're going by levels, he's a 51/42/36 hatchling (no, he's STILL not ascended yet!) currently working on that 36 lairshaping. He helped scout on Dahibi, aided in the Feladan reclamation by hauling cedar braces from Sslanis and defending the builders, fought at the Battle of Merger in Kion, climbed Drulkar, gotten into more "biped inaccessible" lairs than he cares to count (without flying), and still believes that all the dragon trainers in Istaria are out to kill as many dragons as they can.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information